+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Teensy 3.0 project

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Re: The Teensy 3.0 project

Quote Originally Posted by bluepot  View Original Post
    The new Teensy 3.1 is out:

Teensy 3.1: New Features

Flash has doubled, RAM quadrupled... 3.3V pins are now 5V tolerant, too.

This should be more than enough for even advanced projects, unless you are into very complex bubble-based deco algorithms
    Even those can run smothely I am sure from what I see. If Atmega644PA can run complete decompression calculations in real time this can for sure VPM-B.

German cave diver bluepot is an unknown quantity at this point bluepot's Avatar
    Raycy

Ray, BK2, IDA57, IDA59

Yes, you are right, VPM-B is not a very computationally intensive model but the newer bubble dynamics models are, which I was referring to...

Anyway, don't use them when you are getting cold during deco, as is the essence of the discussion in another well-known thread

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Quote Originally Posted by bluepot  View Original Post
    Yes, you are right, VPM-B is not a very computationally intensive model but the newer bubble dynamics models are, which I was referring to...

Anyway, don't use them when you are getting cold during deco, as is the essence of the discussion in another well-known thread
    Hi, which newer bubble dynamics models do you mean, mabe I missed some but would realy like to know as I did not hear for any except RGBM and VPM-B.

Oh yess the other thread , let we leave that thema to that thread.

Igor P

Raycy

Ray, BK2, IDA57, IDA59

Quote Originally Posted by Igor P  View Original Post
    Hi, which newer bubble dynamics models do you mean, mabe I missed some but would realy like to know as I did not hear for any except RGBM and VPM-B.

Oh yess the other thread , let we leave that thema to that thread.

Igor P

For example, BVM(3) which was used to compute the bubble model in this heavily debated NEDU study

TR300c (mCCR)

:thumbup: :D

Sent from my PAP4500DUO using Tapatalk 2

TR300c (mCCR)

Any newes on projects with this teensy 3.1 or 3.0 boards?
    Last edited by Igor P; 3rd April 2014 at 14:35.

Raycy

Ray, BK2, IDA57, IDA59

Quote Originally Posted by Igor P  View Original Post
    Any newes on projects with this teensy 3.1 or 3.0 boards?
    Well, not too much going on, was pretty busy with my cave diving projects.
    However, I have upgraded my PCB to a Teensy 3.1 version (due to a new location for the reset pin) and have added a buzzer.

I think that an acoustic alarm is really a huge improvement...
    Last edited by bluepot; 8th April 2014 at 15:57.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2