+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fiance says NO to me diving with a RB... under the thumb or wot!

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Re: Fiance says NO to me diving with a RB... under the thumb or wot!

No joking, the title says "Fiancé" and that strikes of new love and romance... How can you try to justify a hard cold inanimate object over the warm embrace of a fiancé? Either one could kill a man, but consider your epitaph; with a couple of his mates along for an adventure, he died on a machine that sole purpose is to kill you if you don't pay attention or he died while in the saddle enjoying a thrill.

Both are perfect killing machines, but if I don't pay attention to my misses I get a slap and told to straighten up...you won't get that from a ccr.

Don't go against the wishes of a loved one, stick to the warm embraces.

DT

New Member Manxie is an unknown quantity at this point Manxie's Avatar

LoL :D

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

IMHO, walk away while you still can. And I don't mean from the rebreather.
    "Till death do us part" can be a long time, and you're off to a bad start.
    Why make one woman unhappy if you can make many women happy?

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Been married, did the "yes dear" thing before.

Now not married. "Yes dear" is no longer in the vocabulary. Much happier....

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    IMHO, walk away while you still can. And I don't mean from the rebreather.
    "Till death do us part" can be a long time, and you're off to a bad start.
    Why make one woman unhappy if you can make many women happy?
    I've made all the women I've met unhappy, so is there a limit or does one just keep on going and going like the eveready bunny?

DT

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Been married, did the "yes dear" thing before.

Now not married. "Yes dear" is no longer in the vocabulary. Much happier....
    The same amount of monies, just spent in a different direction.:p

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer
    The same amount of monies, just spent in a different direction.:p
    Good point.... :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4