+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allowed file type uploads

RBW Member KevDD will become famous soon enough KevDD will become famous soon enough KevDD will become famous soon enough KevDD will become famous soon enough KevDD's Avatar

Allowed file type uploads

I know there is a google earth maps section to the site but if i could suggest that Google Earth place marks could be added to the list of allowed file types.

Right now you have to zip & upload and then the user at the other end has to download and unzip.

Sure tis upto yerselves ;)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Allowed file type uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KevDD
    I know there is a google earth maps section to the site but if i could suggest that Google Earth place marks could be added to the list of allowed file types.

Right now you have to zip & upload and then the user at the other end has to download and unzip.

Sure tis upto yerselves ;)
    good idea - attachment type configured and allowed - have a blob.

Stuart

+ Reply to Thread