+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Nitrogen narcosis? Bollocks!" :)

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    LOL

My reputation is completley ruined.. he he

I've gone from innocent angel to Miss Whiplash in one easy step
    is that good or bad?

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    Where's Whips Cross?

some where in London.....

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    My reputation is completley ruined.. he he

I've gone from innocent angel to Miss Whiplash in one easy step
    Yes, but the Legend of Louby Lou has just started. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blackwell
    is that good or bad?
    Either you're one of us and understand, or you're not and you won't. :D

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    some where in London.....
    In the north east. Where do you go diving there? Right across from the hospital?

See Louby, you won't have to be the Breatherless Diver of Hollow Pond. :D
    Attached Images

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Either you're one of us and understand, or you're not and you won't. :D
    :D
    I understand that we are all a strange bunch of depraved individuals, and we come here seeking like minded soles for comfort.

Some of us even might be

Custom Title Allowed! Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook's Avatar
    Guys, if you get the chance to do a tryout dive in the pot, I'd reccommend it. It's an interesting experience. I found it a lot less narcotic than doing the same depth wet.

Jason, you and I were the only people in the whole of Byron Bay topping O2 tanks on a Sunday night on a long weekend (for the rest of you, it's a backpacker town - good diving though),

Thanks,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Cook
    Guys, if you get the chance to do a tryout dive in the pot, I'd reccommend it. It's an interesting experience. I found it a lot less narcotic than doing the same depth wet.
    Hey Rob, I have actually the opposite experience. I find it more narcotic "dry" than wet

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Cook
    Jason, you and I were the only people in the whole of Byron Bay topping O2 tanks on a Sunday night on a long weekend (for the rest of you, it's a backpacker town - good diving though)
    absolutely! we are MAD

while the rest were up to no good. These two guys should explain it:

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

My club did a pot dive at the London Diving Chamber (St. John's Wood) a couple of weeks ago. It was great fun. First of all they dress you up in hospital scrubs so you look like a doctor, nurse, or someone who's been sectioned. Then they send you down to 50m in a chamber and then you come back up again.

They also have a video camera in there so people outside can see what was going on. I'm not sure if you can record the sessions or not but it would be hilarious if you could.

When going down (ahem) it gets very hot and sweaty (hence the scrubs). I was very narked on the bottom, but it cleared very sharply at around 42 - 43m.

All in all an interesting experience.

I think a quick google will throw up their phone number.

Janos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2