+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video: Titan Rebreather, SS Scooters, and a GoPro Hero2

Titan CCR Diver Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver's Avatar
    Titan eCCR

Video: Titan Rebreather, SS Scooters, and a GoPro Hero2

Thought you might like to see a quick video from one of our practice dives at the local quarry. The rebreather and scooter are an awesome way to burn off some stress! Hope you enjoy!

from Michael Lynch on Vimeo.

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Video: Titan Rebreather, SS Scooters, and a GoPro Hero2

I recognize that quarry! And those divers!
    Nice looking dive. Thanks for posting.

Mike Hanna oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver's Avatar
    Poseidon MK-6 and SEVEN

Inspiration, titan

Great Video.. Give your titan a try on a tusa or Apollo scooter in push position it gives you an amazing feel like an F-16 fighter jet

Mike

RBW Member Byte Me is an unknown quantity at this point Byte Me's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

Titan

Very cool! Gotta give that a try one of these days!

Titan CCR Diver Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver will become famous soon enough Michigandiver's Avatar
    Titan eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post
    I recognize that quarry! And those divers!
    Nice looking dive. Thanks for posting.
    This footage is from our dive on Sunday. I have the footage from Saturday's dive that you were on, but haven't done anything with it yet. How did your video turn out?

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Thanks for posting.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Michigandiver  View Original Post
    This footage is from our dive on Sunday. I have the footage from Saturday's dive that you were on, but haven't done anything with it yet. How did your video turn out?
    Wish I could've been there Sunday. Don't post footage of me from Saturday unless you have some good circus music to play in the background! Mine didn't turn out super great. Was mostly just taking footage so I could see my gear and tweak though.

RBW Member decostanza is an unknown quantity at this point decostanza's Avatar
    rEvoIII Ti

did you see the sonar buoys by the sump a couple weeks back? We were specifically told "not to mess with them..." and our reply was the usual..."who us?"...lol thanks for posting...

Titan eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by decostanza  View Original Post
    did you see the sonar buoys by the sump a couple weeks back? We were specifically told "not to mess with them..." and our reply was the usual..."who us?"...lol thanks for posting...
    No, didn't see them. What were they up to?

+ Reply to Thread