+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scootering on a wreck in Malta

RBW Member broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady's Avatar

Scootering on a wreck in Malta

I've just finished the edit of a little video I made from our recent dives in Malta doing some final testing development work on the G-Box. Huge thanks to my good mate Geoff Davies for a lot of the camera work as well as our wives, Nic and Kei in their support roles.

I've left it in Vimeo's 720p HD so it should be viewable on most computers/devices :)

You should turn the volume up as a lot of it is keyframed to the tune

Graham :)

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: Scootering on a wreck in Malta

Great video Graham......The GoPro vision was very impressive......They are such a good little camera!!

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Lance

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Nice video Graham. The box also looks very sleek. Will you be selling those?
    Peter

RBW Member broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady has a spectacular aura about broady's Avatar

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind comments.

Yes Peter I finally buckled to pressure and am producing some G-Boxes !

Cheers

Graham

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Scootering on a wreck in Malta

Loved the video and the editing, great job!

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Very Nice Video! I need to dive the Um Faroud, and your video is a perfect example why :)

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    Very Nice Video! I need to dive the Um Faroud, and your video is a perfect example why :)
    Yep Its a nice dive Jeppe I spent about an hour on it when I did my TDI deep course. No scooter then so the swim out was fun and the swim back was a pain

If your intested I know of group going out from the UK on 2nd July for 5 days diving with possible rebreather support it would be £450 without flight + what ever O2 tank rental & sorb costs

+ Reply to Thread