+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Silent World Dive Center Sold

  1. #1
    Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,742
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

    rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

    Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Hi all, I have sold my Key Largo retail facility, dock and charter boat to my crew. I will be relocating to the UK in order to concentrate on CCR & Tech specifically without the distractions of running a shop and rec charter business.

    My plan is to be 'mobile' and teach here in the USA where I will retain a corporation, the Red Sea, UK and Caribbean. I have a years worth of classes in the pipeline to try and organize, so please contact me if you want to meet up either here or in the Red Sea for training.

    Thanks to all who supported me and the business over the last 7 years, it was fun but its time to move on to new challenges in new oceans. I will try to change my name on all this intenet youtwitface social media stuff to try and delink myself from Silent World. Best way to contact me is usual FB account (chris brown) my personal email silentworldscuba@hotmail.com and by phone for the next week on (305) 305-1194. Ill see if Tony will change my user name on here and TDS to Chris Brown.

    Thanks everyone.

  2. #2
    Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NJ - USA
    Posts
    2,324
    JJ, Flex

    rEvo III, Optima, GEM

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBrown  View Original Post
    Ill see if Tony will change my user name on here and TDS to Chris Brown.
    Looks like Tony is pretty quick.
    Ken

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

  3. #3
    RBW Member Steve Philipson is an unknown quantity at this point Steve Philipson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brighton Michigan USA
    Posts
    15
    Evolution+ & Poseidon Mk VI

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    All the best mate. Looks like I was one of the last to be certified By Chris Brown of Silent World. :) Make sure you look us up if you come back over to the states. the great lakes has a lot of ship wrecks you need to dive
    Cheers SteveP

  4. #4
    Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    "Da" Bronx
    Posts
    4,116
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

    KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBrown  View Original Post
    Hi all, I have sold my Key Largo retail facility, dock and charter boat to my crew. I will be relocating to the UK in order to concentrate on CCR & Tech specifically without the distractions of running a shop and rec charter business.

    My plan is to be 'mobile' and teach here in the USA where I will retain a corporation, the Red Sea, UK and Caribbean. I have a years worth of classes in the pipeline to try and organize, so please contact me if you want to meet up either here or in the Red Sea for training.

    Thanks to all who supported me and the business over the last 7 years, it was fun but its time to move on to new challenges in new oceans. I will try to change my name on all this intenet youtwitface social media stuff to try and delink myself from Silent World. Best way to contact me is usual FB account (chris brown) my personal email silentworldscuba@hotmail.com and by phone for the next week on (305) 305-1194. Ill see if Tony will change my user name on here and TDS to Chris Brown.

    Thanks everyone.

    Good Luck Chris in your future endeavors!
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

    All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

  5. #5
    Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Grand Cayman
    Posts
    1,764
    KISS

    Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    Looks like Tony is pretty quick.
    Thats what she said.

  6. #6
    RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    With muppets in cowboy hats
    Posts
    374
    rEvo III mini

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Philipson  View Original Post
    ~snip~ Looks like I was one of the last to be certified By Chris Brown of Silent World. :) /~snip~
    I'm wondering if there's some correlation between & his selling out

    Franco

  7. #7
    RBW Member Steve Philipson is an unknown quantity at this point Steve Philipson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brighton Michigan USA
    Posts
    15
    Evolution+ & Poseidon Mk VI

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoC  View Original Post
    I'm wondering if there's some correlation between & his selling out

    Franco
    Yep I pushed him over the edge ;)

  8. #8
    Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lauderdale By The Sea Florida
    Posts
    1,436
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

    Re: Silent World Dive Center Sold

    Gary Mace must be dancing.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts