+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apoc and Subsurface?!?!

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

Apoc and Subsurface?!?!

Anyone else see that Alex Deas has written the SubSurface developers group. He seems to be proposing some kind of cooperation between them and his DiveLab project

RBW Member innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova is a splendid one to behold innova's Avatar
    jj ccr

Re: Apoc and Subsurface?!?!

Yes, I saw it.

Scary.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Can you provide a link for this info? Thanks
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Can you provide a link for this info? Thanks
    If you PM me your email I will forward the email he sent to SubSurface. I would rather do this than cut and paste into this thread. Wouldn't want to be accused of taking things out of context...

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

rEvo

Great, I didn't have the url, only the emails. This is much easier to read.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread