+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Key West dining options?

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Key West dining options?

Hello,
    I'm heading down to Key West and need some suggestions on where to eat that will cater to some food allergies. The allergies are as follows:
    gluten
    dairy
    shellfish
    and any meat that walked on land.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

RBW Member HaisaiMatt is on a distinguished road HaisaiMatt is on a distinguished road HaisaiMatt's Avatar
    MK15.5, rEvo, Sentinel, LarV

Optima, MK15

Re: Key West dining options?

Spearfish or bust!

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

I assume you mean spear fishing; this is a tourist trip I'll be dry

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I maintain a vegan diet. I usually end out frequenting health food type establishments, when on the road. There are a number of places like this in Key West.

To find which restaurants fit my plan, I use the Happy Cow "app" on my Android phone. You can also access their web site from any device having Internet access.

The people who work in these establishments know about the items used in their offerings, and they can work with you to make sure that your selections meet your dietary requirements.

+ Reply to Thread