+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulation to new TDI CCR divers and Instructor

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Congratulation to new TDI CCR divers and Instructor

TDI CCR Air Deco Diluent Diver and Instructor in Marina Di Varazze with Techdiving Savona Techdiving Savona

Although the weather has not helped us, we arrived successfully at the end of this course TDI CCR Air Diluent Deco diver and Instructor.

Congratulations to:
    Stefano Paganelli new TDI Prism 2 CCR Air Deco Diluent Diver

Denise Brusoni Megaldon new TDI CCR Air Diluent Deco Diver

Roberto Strgar new TDI Megalodon CCR Air Diluent Deco Diver

Simone Spiccia new TDI Megalodon CCR Air Diluent Deco Diver

Alberto Tacchino new TDI CCR Air Diluent Deco Diver

Gianluca Paleari that successfully passed its course Inspiration TDI Air Diluent Deco Instructor

Thierry Allieri new TDI Megalodon Advanced Mixed Gas

Jacques Fontaine new TDI Megalodon Advanced Mixed Gas

Sandro Pulleghini new TDI Inspiration Mixed Gas Diver

Marcello Bussotti that has successfully passed one of the modules that soon led him to become Megalodon Instructor

Giancarlo Borgio that has successfully passed one of the modules that soon led him to become Megalodon Instructor

Alberto Gregori who has successfully completed one of the modules that soon led him to become Megalodon Instructor

A special thanks goes to Techdiving Savona, conducted with skill, professionalism and courtesy by my big friend Felix Zanini, his wife Manuela and Fabio.

Thanks to the Lega Navale di Varazze who kindly provided the classroom to carry out the theoretical lessons.

It was a good week, where they put all the effort to meet this goal area, with some moments of relaxation and fun, necessary to break the stress during the most challenging parts of this course.

Thank you all and welcome to the real "world of silence."

Remember what I said:
    I do not touch anything, I do not take anything, I do not leave anything, not even the bubbles.
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

RBW Member fl001203 is an unknown quantity at this point fl001203's Avatar
    MEG

Vision

Re: Congratulation to new TDI CCR divers and Instructor

Congrats All

Very nice weather

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Congratulation to new TDI CCR divers and Instructor

Congrats....

RBW Member scubadiver64 is an unknown quantity at this point scubadiver64's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Congratulation to new TDI CCR divers and Instructor

Thanks Aldo! ;)

+ Reply to Thread