+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breathing Loop

RBW Member happy is an unknown quantity at this point happy's Avatar

Smile Breathing Loop

G'day Guys, im looking to get in contact with any manufacturers of the corregated pipes that most current rebreathers use in the loop. either that or if anyone knows where i can get rebreather hose with a diameter of around 65mm instead of the standard 35-45mm that would be particularly helpful. im working on a DIY sidemount and need some help finding some equipment. Has anyone else played with concentrical pipe designs?

Cheers

happy

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Breathing Loop

There was a company called crushproof hoses I think that may be able to help you

Re: Breathing Loop

thats awesome dave, in contact with them soon as i read this. thankyou.

continuing on this thread, im struggling to find data sheets on the materials used for rebreather hoses, still waiting to hear from crush proof but i was wondering does anybody know what is the most common material for rebreather hoses for the breathing loop??

cheers

EPDM is what the drager hoses are made of. I would suspect that is the case for all the other rubber hoses as well.
    Last edited by Silentbob; 23rd May 2013 at 08:18.

+ Reply to Thread