+ Reply to Thread

Thread: metering valves

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

metering valves

Hi All,
    Im in the process of hybriding my inspo classic. I see many of you use the swagelok SS-SS2 guts or an Aalborg valve for this job, I came across a parker metering valve that has a removable cartridge valve (looks v.similar to the Aalborg valve) I was thinking of the HRVC S 0 S (95cc/min He) or HRVC S 1 S (220cc/min He). Anyone used one of these in a project? As it is a cartridge I wouldn't need to machine a replicer of the the inner part of the valve body say like in the Swagelok valve (or parker nm/ns metering valves), as I plan on fiting it in a delrin block.
    Regards
    Baz.
    http://www.parker.com/literature/Por...0Rev.%200).pdf

About page 8

RBW Member Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy's Avatar
    GAF mccr,rEvoII

Dolphin,Pelagian

Re: metering valves

I think they would do the job. I think somewhere in back posts somebody used them. I personally do not want to close my o2 supply completely. If you forget to open ???. Prefer to close tank.

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Re: metering valves

Hi Chris,
    As this is a hybrid mod to an Inspo classic, if the O2 was shut the solenoid would just work as normal.
    Thanks for your input though.
    Baz.

+ Reply to Thread