+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Bug - maybe just my bug

Cave Country Dive Shop Jim Wyatt is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Wyatt's Avatar
    rEvo

A Bug - maybe just my bug

Whenever I go to a thread I have read on previously..I click the link "View First Unread Post". Most of the time it does not take me to my first unread post but rather somewhere else in the body of the thread that I have already seen.

Is there a fix for this. While it is no big deal it is annoying.

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Re: A Bug - maybe just my bug

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wyatt  View Original Post
    Whenever I go to a thread I have read on previously..I click the link "View First Unread Post". Most of the time it does not take me to my first unread post but rather somewhere else in the body of the thread that I have already seen.

Is there a fix for this. While it is no big deal it is annoying.
    +1 have had this for months if not years now just got used to it would be nice to get it fixed. I have tried clearing caches, cookies etc loging out then back in.

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

It does the same thing on my desktop. On my laptop, first unread works fine. On other forums, on desktop, also works fine. Desktop is XP. Laptop W7. Dunno if that means anything- I know just enuf about 'puters to be dangerous, and not NEAR enuf to be useful!.

" It's a mystery, Bevis! "

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

My desktop is w7 but still does it. will check on my ipad & post back

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Mine has been doing this for months

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

RBW Member Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe's Avatar
    Megaladon

Try a different browser. I've been using FireFox and noticed some things do not render properly and some things just plain don't work, but if I try them in IE they do work. I also noticed that a few things will not work properly in FireFox or IE but are just fine in Google Chrome.

Probably some microsoft scheme to inconvenience the competition.

+ Reply to Thread