+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning from Truk Lagoon

Adam Wysoczanski Diving Extreme is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Extreme's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, Megalodon,

Inspiration Classic, Draeger

Returning from Truk Lagoon

Hello,
    Now we have snow in Poland so it is good to remember our stay in Truk Lagoon one week ago .
    It was very good time. It was first rebreather expedition of Diving Extreme to Micronesia. Last time when I was in Truk Lagoon my rebreather had lost. This time I took my mini Megalodon and my wife's Pathfinder as cabin baggage .
    My friends who had their Inspiration had a luck, their rebreathers reached destination.
    The divings were wonderfull, wrecks there are great so I'm thinking to come back as soon as possible. There are still many to see.
    I would like to thank my group for spending a great time together, thanks to Ammonitesystem for very good light, it was very useful and Blue Lagoon for good rebreather support.
    The photo report you can see:Diving Extreme - nurkowanie, kursy nurkowania, turystyka nurkowa, wyprawy nurkowe, nurkowanie

Best Regards

Adam Wysoczanski
    Instructor Trainer TDI/SDI
    Diving Extreme - nurkowanie, kursy nurkowania, turystyka nurkowa, wyprawy nurkowe, nurkowanie
    Attached Images

Adam Wysoczanski Diving Extreme is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Extreme's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, Megalodon,

Inspiration Classic, Draeger

Re: Returning from Truk Lagoon

All the best to everybody in Easter time.

I forgot to add that our rebreather trip wasn't possible without Add Helium good work.
    You can rely on them for sure.

Best regards
    Adam Wysoczanski
    Diving Extreme - nurkowanie, kursy nurkowania, turystyka nurkowa, wyprawy nurkowe, nurkowanie
    Attached Images

Just another Meg diver trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Megladon Apecs 2.01

Very nice pics looks to be a great trip.
    Tony

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Adam, great to see you got back to Chuuk and with a rebreather this time! Glad you had a enjoyable trip.

cheers

Andy

RBW Member Blue Lagoon Dive Shop is an unknown quantity at this point Blue Lagoon Dive Shop's Avatar

Smile Re: Returning from Truk Lagoon

Nice pictures Adam! We are looking forward to seeing you and Agnieszka next time...

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

Nice photos Adam, brought back some great memories from last year. I'm really going to have to try the cabin baggage trick with my Poseidon

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Man, now that I got a Meg, I wanna go there so badly...

+ Reply to Thread