+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can i buy this in Europe?

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Where can i buy this in Europe?

Hi

I am searching for the black polyester webbing that is commonly used to cover the stainless steel clamps e.g. on stage rigging kits and the meg canister.

I just used the last piece I had and fail to remember where I bought this some time ago!

Appreciate your help...

/Christian

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Re: Where can i buy this in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by depth  View Original Post
    Hi

I am searching for the black polyester webbing that is commonly used to cover the stainless steel clamps e.g. on stage rigging kits and the meg canister.

I just used the last piece I had and fail to remember where I bought this some time ago!

Appreciate your help...

/Christian
    You're looking for Tubular Webbing and is used a lot by climbers so places selling climbing gear are a place to good start....

Heat Shrink also works really well with the advantage that you can then shrink around the retaining screw.

Rich

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

exd-divegear.eu

RBW Member Narcotic is an unknown quantity at this point Narcotic's Avatar
    JJ

R: Where can i buy this in Europe?

Scubalandia (italy) sells it

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Hi

Just spotted it on the Custom Divers website a few days ago while looking for something else

Quality Diving Equipment by Custom Divers - PROTECTIVE TUBULAR SLEEVE 18mm

Regards

Stuey

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Christian,

I use heatshrink tubing as well, but it is not as durable as the webbing......

However just seen some heatshrink webbing on Narked@90 's web site which I will try next time.

Heat Shrink webbing tube

David.

RBW Member AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point AndrewR's Avatar
    Sentinel Expedition

Lumb Bros, towards the bottom of the page
    "Tank Band Protective Sleve "

LUMB BROS Stainless Steel Section

RBW Member davermo is on a distinguished road davermo is on a distinguished road davermo's Avatar
    Hammerhead Classic CCR

Inspiration Classic, IDA-71

Where can i buy this in Europe?

I found 1 & 2" tubular webbing at a company called "Hydroscand" in Sweden...

+ Reply to Thread