Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Personal attacks

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Personal attacks

Thought this was funny.

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    I never attacked your revo. It can break itself without my help.
    Where's the RED BLOB at? I need to give one to you

@Tony....please feel free to issue one to Chris on my behalf.

Franco

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    Thought this was funny.
    Hehe that is funny.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    Hehe that is funny.
    +1 Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by colinicky  View Original Post
    Hmm Curt that could refer to "Biting the hand that feeds you" hope you like sausages LOL

No as you do not have CEO under your name I cannot remember the exact words but I believe Curt made reference in the deleted post that a certain person would not be able to tell the truth if they only asked him his name, certainly that is a kind of personal attack wich other are not being allowed to make & as can be seen from Curts reply he "thinks" he is above everybody in terms of being allowed to make such comments.
    Before anybody starts I am not defending DS at all but the principle that if the Staff of RBW want us to play fair then they have set an good example to start with. I also have nothing against light hearted banter .
    As you say lets all try to get along.

He's banned from the other ccr board now so...

HAHA

Hahaha

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahhaahahahahahahha

Sorry will try and be mature from now on...

Hahahahahahahahahha

Hahahahahahahha
    Hahahahahahahahhahaha

****** banned again

Hahahahahahaha
    Hahahahahah

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Personal attacks

Dave is more of an asset to forums than I am at this point and I wish things were different for him. If he has made threatening messages and posts then so be it. That is no behavior for an internet site if this is the case. Just troubling why people would have to take it to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    Dave is more of an asset to forums than I am at this point.....
    I think you are selling yourself a little short there.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Do you guys realize even in absentia he still generates more posts than actual Rebreather topics??????
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Do you guys realize even in absentia he still generates more posts than actual Rebreather topics??????
    High noise to signal is to be expected where he is concerned.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Personal attacks

What is going on to RBW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast