Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Personal attacks

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Re: Personal attacks

Yeah. I'm going to go do some diving while you guys keep typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    What is going on to RBW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Personal attacks

Quote Originally Posted by quickean  View Original Post
    Yeah. I'm going to go do some diving while you guys keep typing.
    Just got done with a dive. Great to get in the water even if it is a quarry, cold as heck, somewhat murky and silty.

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    Dave is more of an asset to forums than I am at this point and I wish things were different for him. If he has made threatening messages and posts then so be it. That is no behavior for an internet site if this is the case. Just troubling why people would have to take it to that point.

I dunno, you are funnier!

Thanks,

Peter

RBW Member s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam's Avatar

Dave may be a mixed bag but this short won best short film in Milwaulkee last night.

guess who?

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by s. McWilliam  View Original Post
    Dave may be a mixed bag but this short won best short film in Milwaulkee last night.
    Schooner Typo - Presque Isle, MI (Lake Huron) - YouTube

guess who?
    Well done Dave.

RBW Member s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam is on a distinguished road s. McWilliam's Avatar

Dave also points out that " Jitka edited and did all of the real work all he had to do was dive. It's a great short video." I do not want to see him accused of interloping, he has been tagged with enough insults. He is still relevant in the world of rebreather diving. . .

Quote Originally Posted by s. McWilliam  View Original Post
    He is still relevant in the world of rebreather diving. . .
    When he isn't pretending to be the expert on everything, I agree with you.

Wrecked wrecked is on a distinguished road wrecked is on a distinguished road wrecked's Avatar
    rEvoIIIStd

KISS, rEvoIII

Quote Originally Posted by PSotis  View Original Post
    RBW is a place for sharing ideas and debate. For those of you that are interested in personal character assination, please find the good sense to share it some where else.

I deleted a thread today, which is something I hate to do, but was compelled to do so. It displayed a lack of common sense that is unwarranted on this site.

Let's be clear that RBW is not a place where personal and slanderous statements will be permitted. I took action by deleting the thread, next time I will be forced to take action by banning the members involved. I sincerely hope it does not come to that.
    bout time

RBW Member cb1 is an unknown quantity at this point cb1's Avatar
    rEvo iii

Hi Peter
    I have never met you but here's my 2Cent,
    Simon merely posted the paper and qualified its contents. How is he 'due criticism'??
    In my part of the world we play the ball not the 'man'. Give us an evidence based breakdown of the parts of the paper that you believe are 'garbage' and that way we can debate the points you have and ultimately all of us here will benefit from the content of the debate.
    Lets keep this forum a place where rational, evidence based argument is the standard to be expected.

Regards

Cathal

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4