+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: DO you think a dive shop would accept an image of a C-card on a cell phone?

RBW Member L.Babcock is an unknown quantity at this point L.Babcock's Avatar
    Poseidon MK6,Hollis Prisim 2

Re: DO you think a dive shop would accept an image of a C-card on a cell phone?

Hell they except it as a boarding pass at airports

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    I know this is a wild card of a statement, but I have to belive there is some one some where who got a unit second hand that has no certification for the thing.
    I personally know of one such individual who had a near miss on my friends charter boat. Unfortunately the guy talked himself up so big my buddy believed the BS and neglected to actually check his card.
    This guy would be dead right now if his buddy had not forgot to don his weight belt and was still on the surface when the idiot went unconscious
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

DO you think a dive shop would accept an image of a C-card on a cell phone?

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I personally know of one such individual who had a near miss on my friends charter boat. Unfortunately the guy talked himself up so big my buddy believed the BS and neglected to actually check his card.
    This guy would be dead right now if his buddy had not forgot to don his weight belt and was still on the surface when the idiot went unconscious
    what is the matter with people some times.

I didn't take a dry suit class and don't really feel to bad about that but a REBREATHER! Seriously? People are nuts sometimes.

Dalış Bahane Alem Şahane teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    There are plenty of people with certification who do that as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5