+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec

Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

My first visit and dive in a mine. Not the very best at doing videos...

Last edited by Jeppe_E; 19th March 2013 at 20:22.

Supporting Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Megaldon

Re: Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

Good work, what Light are You using?
    Clive

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 60M Tec

Re: Tuna Hästberga Mine Diving in Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Clive O' Driscoll  View Original Post
    Good work, what Light are You using?
    The other divers use some Halcyon HID I believe, I have a Finnsub ST3000 Strong, and it is actually the first torch from the production line :) since they updated it from last years model.

It is a 3000lm/5hrs 3xLED or 1500lm/10hrs or 300lm/50hrs (surface compatible). 10 degree spot. 15.4Ah canister

I am pleased with it, the canister is sort of big. Weighs 2.7kg on land and 900 gram submerged. If ou are into E/O, it can be ordered with dual outlets to provide power to an heated vest or so.

Finnsub - Finn Light Strong

+ Reply to Thread