+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red box logs

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

Red box logs

Hi Folks,
    I had a couple of charging issues with my blue battery the other week so my local dive shop sent in the Red box logs to Poseidon.

Great response and it looks like I may have a bit of a software issue but there is a suggested fix so all should be OK with the unit.

Out of interest does anyone send in Redbox logs on a regular basis to Poseidon and is there a log reader that you can use to review the logs without sending them in?

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Red box logs

I don't know if there is a reader, I would certainly be interested in one though. I only send Poseidon the red box data if I have an issue or problem and am trying to figure out what went wrong.

RBW Member Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis's Avatar
    Poseidon MKVI, Ray

Re: Red box logs

Quote Originally Posted by Diveratt  View Original Post
    Hi Folks,
    I had a couple of charging issues with my blue battery the other week so my local dive shop sent in the Red box logs to Poseidon.

Great response and it looks like I may have a bit of a software issue but there is a suggested fix so all should be OK with the unit.

Out of interest does anyone send in Redbox logs on a regular basis to Poseidon and is there a log reader that you can use to review the logs without sending them in?
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=43272

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

Re: Red box logs

Thanks Submis that was just what I was after

RBW Member theDiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past theDiver's Avatar
    Poseidon Discovery MKVI

Red box logs

If you have ideas for improving the tool, or find any bugs, feel free to contact me

+ Reply to Thread