+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rear mounted counter lungs for inspo

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Re: rear mounted counter lungs for inspo

Quote Originally Posted by wayne k  View Original Post
    i think the only time this would be a problem is when on the surface the wing is fully inflated and pushing on the lungs, depending on what wing you have as well, i was going to order some, i'll post my experiance with them after i get them installed. wayne
    I used a kt frame with my bmcls & a custom divers TDB wing, on that the easy solution was to use cable ties through the eyelets on the top area of the wing to stop it inflating. (ie only the sides could inflate) as long as you leave a pathway for the air in the wing you can restrict it right down. Obviously depends on the wing as to wether you could also do this.

RBW Member clammy is an unknown quantity at this point clammy's Avatar
    Inspiration

anyone know anything about RMCL encased in a Buddy Redwing ? I've no idea if they are home made or not. Thx

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

They'll be homemade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2