+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Atomic Armada-Bikini Atoll

RBW Member Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt is on a distinguished road Diveratt's Avatar
    Poseidon mk6

Re: Atomic Armada-Bikini Atoll

How is this going I think it's due to time out mid April

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Re: Atomic Armada-Bikini Atoll

Hi fishboy,

Just spent a month in Bikini taking groups diving there and have another 2 months in Bikini again next year. I understand what you are trying to do, the most important thing is to get the interviews with the living veterans as once they die the stories are gone forever. The footage of the wrecks is the easy part!

I have a large library of images and am building up my stock video library of the various wrecks of Bikini. If you are having problems with raising the funds to go and do this all yourself, there are other alternatives. If you would like any of it let me know. It will be a fraction of the price of what its going to take you to get to Bikini.

I think that you are planning is a great idea and if you are any good at telling a story and putting something like this together I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

I might not be able to pay for you to go diving but you might be able to get what you need at a fraction of the costs.

regards

Pete Mesley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2