+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The reasons why I love my Pathfinder

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

The reasons why I love my Pathfinder

Why I love my Pathfinder.
    After almost one hundred hours of use I can say without any doubt that it's an exceptional rebreather.
    Lightweight and compact for transport, easy to prepare and calibrate, no effort underwater, and allows you to move easily and perform advanced penetration thanks to its small external dimensions.
    Lowest work of breathing, and thanks to the new TOS lungs, the front of the diver is completely free.
    The electronics are very clear and intuitive, highly reliable and accurate.
    A few minutes are required for complete cleaning the unit.
    And all this without losing the qualities of robustness and reliability of all products Innerspace Corporation.
    Thanks Leon Scamahorn and Jerry Whatley, have at all the time needed to develop this exceptional product, and not bowing to pressure from instructors and customers, to release the Pathfinder as soon as possible.

Best regards

Aldo
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: The reasons why I love my Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Ferrucci  View Original Post
    Why I love my Pathfinder.
    After almost one hundred hours of use I can say without any doubt that it's an exceptional rebreather.
    Lightweight and compact for transport, easy to prepare and calibrate, no effort underwater, and allows you to move easily and perform advanced penetration thanks to its small external dimensions.
    Lowest work of breathing, and thanks to the new TOS lungs, the front of the diver is completely free.
    The electronics are very clear and intuitive, highly reliable and accurate.
    A few minutes are required for complete cleaning the unit.
    And all this without losing the qualities of robustness and reliability of all products Innerspace Corporation.
    Thanks Leon Scamahorn and Jerry Whatley, have at all the time needed to develop this exceptional product, and not bowing to pressure from instructors and customers, to release the Pathfinder as soon as possible.

Best regards

Aldo
    Hi Aldo,

The unit looks so small it disappears on your back. Great report!!! How do you compare it to Hollis Prism 2 that you also dive.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

thanks aldo.. are they 2 or 3L carbon fibre cylinders? where did you get them?

also, is that a predator or a petrel as a secondary?

cheers

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

The ISCan Petrel isn't available for the PF until the end of this Month at the earliest.

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member edivad is an unknown quantity at this point edivad's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon

Are the new counterlung available for the meg? How much they costs?

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

The Pathfinder comes standard with the Meg OTS CLs and the new TOS CLs are optional and fit both units. The TOS CLs come with a new Vacuum ADV because the CL sits higher and the std Meg ADV doesn't perform very well.

I have a few hours diving the TOS CLs and quite like them......The only draw back is there is no MGBV on the exhale side otherwise they sit and breathe very well.

Regards,

Lance

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Thanks for the pics, looks like a cool small unit, any chance to get such a t-shirt????

+ Reply to Thread