+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mixgers 78

In lake I trust ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix's Avatar
    EDO08 DC55 Dolphin C96 57B

MKI Oxygers57

Mixgers 78

Here's a pretty rare pSCR which has been used by French navy bomb disposaldivers from '70s to the end of 20th century.The Mixgers was designed to go deeper (0-80m, even -130m) than the DC55, its older 'brother' (0-55m).

A quite original rebreather with 3 x 2 liters tanks on the front. A security regulator (missing here) was connected on the gas block.

filter and lungs (small + big, do not forget it is a pSCR) on the back, protected by a fiberglass box

I will try to dive with it but I suspect the WOB could be not very cool.

Some more pics here: la machine - Plongée sans sel

Eric

LAR Addict RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag's Avatar
    LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

Re: Mixgers 78

Very nice unit Eric, your collection get´s more and more complete!

In lake I trust ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix will become famous soon enough ebourzeix's Avatar
    EDO08 DC55 Dolphin C96 57B

MKI Oxygers57

Re: Mixgers 78

your collection get´s more and more complete!
    Thank you. With your help also

+ Reply to Thread