+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: You Ever Reached That Point

RBW Member oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya has a spectacular aura about oya's Avatar
    Meg Apecs

KISS Classic

You Ever Reached That Point

Same sort of experience, but inside out:
    Going through an old gear tub yesterday, "Oh! Here's that Apeks! I wonder what I can use it for."

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: You Ever Reached That Point

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    Well, the cool thing is than when you have enough gadgets, any newly purchased will just disappear into "The Diving stuff" and your wife/husband dont even question it. My wife still refers to my Rebreather as diving stuff... and the added tanks...and the fourth pair of fins...and another mask....and those kegs....and.....

Thats just a sign that you have reached the appropriate concentration of kit... What? new lights? Nah, not new lights... you just never noticed them.... (and they believe you)

Fake Diver Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack will become famous soon enough Jeff Pack's Avatar
    Meg

KISS

Simple law of dive physics

The amount of dive gear you own expands to the amount of available space

RBW Member PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG is a glorious beacon of light PeterVICEG's Avatar
    Meg

Fenzy PO68 Dolphin

I am not unhappy about the thirty something tanks in the basement. But the six pair of fins I don't like have got to go!

Peter

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

I should have my wife reading this, when she starts b..ing again at the amount of dive gear all over the whole house (since the foreseen space obviously had been filled up quite a while ago)..

See, honey, others obviously have waaaay more dive stuff than me

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

For me its different, because if I want something my wife wants it too... new rebreather... got to buy one for my wife too... scooter... make it two honey...

so amount of dive gear is growing times two... but I can't complain I guess there are worse things...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3