+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You Ever Reached That Point

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

You Ever Reached That Point

You Ever Reached That Point, where you have so much dive gear that you find parts that you have no idea what they belong to but they look important enough for you to keep them?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Re: You Ever Reached That Point

YUP... I know how you feel!

My husband, Kierentec and I recently relocated to Florida from the U.S. Virigin Islands... We had to crate up our dive gear to ship to the mainland. We had 80CFT of dive gear, weighing over 700lbs... That did not include our rebreathers that we carried on with us and the suitcase full of gear we checked. Owning several full OC tec kits, a line of rental sidemount equipment, and 20+ regulators adds up... :)

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    You Ever Reached That Point, where you have so much dive gear that you find parts that you have no idea what they belong to but they look important enough for you to keep them?
    Actually, not related to diving. But cables, adapters, chargers and so on.. I have a bin of them, afraid to throw them away...since you never know when you might need them

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Lol.... The story of my life... The next part of the story is all of that stuff that you have been telling your wife that your going to sell so that she will not object to your next purchase that you still have...

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Lol.... The story of my life... The next part of the story is all of that stuff that you have been telling your wife that your going to sell so that she will not object to your next purchase that you still have...

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Boy does that sound familiar! :)

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Boy does that sound familiar! :)
    lol... Except that you have Michael trying to sell all of your stuff so that he can buy more stuff for himself... At this point I would almost allow that some that I have more room for the stuff that I want...

Ok... I admit that I have a problem... Isn't that the first step of recovery... :)

Now for the second step....

"I have an N-19 for sale.." the truth is that I do... Now I need to actually post it with pictures...

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar

lol... Except that you have Michael trying to sell all of your stuff so that he can buy more stuff for himself... At this point I would almost allow that some that I have more room for the stuff that I want...

Ok... I admit that I have a problem... Isn't that the first step of recovery... :)

Now for the second step....

"I have an N-19 for sale.." the truth is that I do... Now I need to actually post it with pictures...
    Both Josh and Michael are sneaky little turkeys! They wait until I'm out of town, then sneak into the house, steal some of my stuff that they claim I will never miss, sell it on RBW and then never give me the money!

I'm going to cut them out the will if they keep this up!

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

You Ever Reached That Point

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Both Josh and Michael are sneaky little turkeys! They wait until I'm out of town, then sneak into the house, steal some of my stuff that they claim I will never miss, sell it on RBW and then never give me the money!

I'm going to cut them out the will if they keep this up!
    They are a great supplier of used gear for the rest of us and I would like to thank you for the many things I own now that you won't likely remember you owned.

2w light monkey backup lights are working great and the shop vac with the dead mouse has surprisingly kept working... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    They are a great supplier of used gear for the rest of us and I would like to thank you for the many things I own now that you won't likely remember you owned.

2w light monkey backup lights are working great and the shop vac with the dead mouse has surprisingly kept working... Thanks.
    Garth, if you've got my LM backup lights, I would like them back immediately! You are welcome to keep the shopvac!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast