+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dual rEvo III mini hCCR

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Dual rEvo III mini hCCR

Hi

I have been diving my rEvo III mini hCCR for over a year now and have long passed 100 hours on the unit. The rEvo is almost perfect for my needs, and I cannot wait for the water to get a more comfortable temperature so I can double my hours UW in 2013.

I am actually so pleased with my unit that I bought a second one :) Yesterday I received my almost new rEvo III mini RMS hCCR and I just finished setting it up for my liking.
    I also spend the days reading/learning about the RMS system so I am able to operate this correctly, now I just want to get in the water ASAP to test it out.

On another note, having two rebreathers is a bit overkill, so I will put my old unit up for sale here on RBW within the next week or so :)

Safe diving

Christian
    Attached Images

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Dual rEvo III mini hCCR

Congratulations! Can you share what tweaks were made? I see a bungy wing and 2L tanks??

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Dual rEvo III mini hCCR

Nice!!! Congratulations!

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Congratulations! Can you share what tweaks were made? I see a bungy wing and 2L tanks??
    Yes, I am using my old OMS 60 lbs wing, works very well for me.
    Also:

Adjustable harness (Cinch like)
    N@90 HUD
    Sidemount butt-plate
    300 bar 2l. cylinders

Will do a tear-down when I get the time...

/Christian

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Reading the title before opening the post, I thought for a while somebody finally has got the idea of a dual rEvo redundant setup for big diving.
    Congrats on your new 2nd rEvo!

Cheers!

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Dual rEvo III mini hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Davydive  View Original Post
    Reading the title before opening the post, I thought for a while somebody finally has got the idea of a dual rEvo redundant setup for big diving.
    Congrats on your new 2nd rEvo!

Cheers!
    I thought the same thing.....

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

The only thing better than a rEvo is a brand new rEvo.

RBW Member Duikvisje is an unknown quantity at this point Duikvisje's Avatar
    rEvo III

if you sell rEvoIII do you make a clear description of the device that you are selling. such as the parts http://www.revo-rebreathers.com/uplo...te__spares.pdf. Example: R16 etc.
    the serial number
    clear pictures of the parts
    type sherwater that you use on this unit
    how many rEvodream on the unit

greetings, Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Duikvisje  View Original Post
    if you sell rEvoIII do you make a clear description of the device that you are selling. such as the parts http://www.revo-rebreathers.com/uplo...te__spares.pdf. Example: R16 etc.
    the serial number
    clear pictures of the parts
    type sherwater that you use on this unit
    how many rEvodream on the unit

greetings, Eddy
    Hi Eddy

I will post the rebreather for sale tonight with all the necessary details and pictures. As soon as I have done it I will send you a link.

Regards

Christian

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

Dual rEvo III mini hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    The only thing better than a rEvo is a brand new rEvo.
    I'd say it's two rEvos like at our home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast