+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: RB80 Clones available

  1. #21
    Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    rEvo III Mini rMS

    rEvo III Standard hCCR

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silver  View Original Post
    Waht is the current price of Tres presidentes?

    Their site is unavailable since three days
    Works for me...

    Martin Prachar - Contact: pink@trespresidentes.com

    David Cani - Contact: blue@trespresidentes.com

    Also, the dive store "Monty Shop" is referenced on the website:

    Montyshop.com, Scuba - Freediving - Speleo - Rebreather, profesionální vybavení na potáp?ní a speleo

    Martin Prachař, IČ 71846590, DIČ CZ71846590 se sídlem Na Kamenci 4/1363, Slezská Ostrava, 710 00

    Korespondenční adresa Martin Prachař, AARCADIA-studio, v.o.s. Přívozská 10, Ostrava, 702 00
    tel. +420 608 72 73 73
    fax. +420 596 113 979 (pouze fax)

    e-mail: info@montyshop.com
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 26th February 2013 at 17:20.

  2. #22
    RBW Member mrdall is an unknown quantity at this point mrdall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    66
    Hyperion

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by laphiloche  View Original Post
    A pscr isn't a regulator, for me a balanced 2° stage isn't need. It's more complex, more complicated to service and over priced. If you want a better wob use helium. I like the r190 for this element because it's easy to have the repair's kit and like says Danny it's not r190. It's look like cheap italian second stage but i think it's not a big problem to adapt r190.
    I like the Apeks, because all my regulatore (some thing like 12-15 pcs) is Apeks, so it is easy to service when alle the parts is the same, so fore me I was happy to finely get rid of ScubaPro when I changed to Hyperion

    best Morten

  3. #23
    RBW Member laphiloche is an unknown quantity at this point laphiloche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    paris
    Posts
    67
    edo 04

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by mrdall  View Original Post
    I like the Apeks, because all my regulatore (some thing like 12-15 pcs) is Apeks, so it is easy to service when alle the parts is the same, so fore me I was happy to finely get rid of ScubaPro when I changed to Hyperion

    best Morten
    It's a good answer
    I just don't like the no name regulator.

  4. #24

    R: Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Works for me...

    Martin Prachar - Contact: pink@trespresidentes.com

    David Cani - Contact: blue@trespresidentes.com

    Also, the dive store "Monty Shop" is referenced on the website:

    Montyshop.com, Scuba - Freediving - Speleo - Rebreather, profesionální vybavení na potáp?ní a speleo

    Martin Prachař, IČ 71846590, DIČ CZ71846590 se sídlem Na Kamenci 4/1363, Slezská Ostrava, 710 00

    Korespondenční adresa Martin Prachař, AARCADIA-studio, v.o.s. Přívozská 10, Ostrava, 702 00
    tel. +420 608 72 73 73
    fax. +420 596 113 979 (pouze fax)

    e-mail: info@montyshop.com
    This machine seems to be really well thought and built.

    I tried several times to contact them by email but got no reply. Also on scr@trespresidentes.com.

    Do they sell it directly or only by instructors or shops?

    Bye

    davide@mobile

  5. #25
    RBW Member AzTek Diver is an unknown quantity at this point AzTek Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ/Tulum MX
    Posts
    169

    Re: R: Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silver  View Original Post
    This machine seems to be really well thought and built.

    I tried several times to contact them by email but got no reply. Also on scr@trespresidentes.com.

    Do they sell it directly or only by instructors or shops?

    Bye

    davide@mobile
    I have much better luck contacting David at this email.
    David@freedivinginstructors.com
    They have been selling to me direct.

  6. #26

    Re: R: Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by AzTek Diver  View Original Post
    I have much better luck contacting David at this email.
    David@freedivinginstructors.com
    They have been selling to me direct.
    Thanks

    I'll give it a last try

  7. #27
    Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    879
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

    HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silver  View Original Post
    I saw a lot of RB80 clones out there:

    NT1
    AH1
    Hyperion
    Satori
    Tres presidentes
    Tourill
    Ron


    but I do not understand how much of them are still in production.
    Any help?
    The tres Presidente and Hyperion would be the direction to take, both are being made and the RB80 can't even come close in terms of quality and function.

    The RB80s price is a comedy show, its really Halcyons way of saying were not interested in your business (to the general RB community) no one that dives them actually pays the 8 or 10K for that POS.

  8. #28
    RBW Member Bill Cowart is an unknown quantity at this point Bill Cowart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dallas, Tx USA
    Posts
    2
    Non

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    Tres Presidente Special edition is about 3000 euros and the standard version Tres Presidente is about 2300 euros. This coming from Martin. I have been in contact with him over the last few weeks via email.
    To see there web presence go to Facebook and search Tres Presidente

  9. #29
    RBW Member hgusa is an unknown quantity at this point hgusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    48
    Meg

    Pelagian

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    But you Also Have the NT2 Thats the newest machine from White arrow .
    The unit is module system do you can Have it Both pscr ,apscr and ccr not the same time but you can choose what you need for the Dive.
    If you Whant more info you could contact nick Toussaint or visit their webpage


    http://www.whitearrow.eu

    This is where i had put My money if i hade some :)

  10. #30
    RBW Member KIMDive is an unknown quantity at this point KIMDive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    St.-Petersburg, Russia
    Posts
    17
    pSCR Gerbertz

    pSCR Tourill

    Re: RB80 Clones available

    Just for statistics.
    pSCR Gerbertz
    Last edited by KIMDive; 27th March 2015 at 23:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts