Thread: M3S Triton mCCR

M3S Triton mCCR

Hello

This is the new M3S Triton mCCR

Great for Rec CCR Diving only 12Kg ready to dive

Dil/BO on sidemount
    Attached Images

Re: M3S Triton mCCR

M3S began to provide O2CCR for tech divers, happy users have requested a change in MCCR

Canister Radial 1,5Kg
    Constant mass flow CCR
    Hydrogom O2 Valve
    1,5 L Bottle O2
    HUD heinrichsweikamp

Some divers use it for REC CCR and other for backup CCR in strong dive

More pictures here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5179169&type=1

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Interesting looking layout.
    I have some concerns about the radial scrubber. First the picture of the packed scrubber shows exposed inner and outer screen on the same plane. That combined with the course grained absorbent and the flat lid seems to spell potential bypass to me.
    What is the distance between the inner and outer screen? Seems a little shallow to me but it could just be the picture.
    Do you have any test data on the scrubber yet?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

I use the triton from a small years and lime works perfectly for 150 minutes

DeepDevilDiver Mistral Gagnant is an unknown quantity at this point Mistral Gagnant's Avatar
    TRITON

DDD

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Interesting looking layout.
    I have some concerns about the radial scrubber. First the picture of the packed scrubber shows exposed inner and outer screen on the same plane. That combined with the course grained absorbent and the flat lid seems to spell potential bypass to me.
    What is the distance between the inner and outer screen? Seems a little shallow to me but it could just be the picture.
    Do you have any test data on the scrubber yet?
    Hi Dave, data are on the way... the scrubber is on the bench ;)
    Wich picture do you speak about, because conception has been precise to avoid those kind of thing (sorry for my poor english, or my frenglish !)

Dave Tomblin
    wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral Gagnant  View Original Post
    Hi Dave, data are on the way... the scrubber is on the bench ;)
    Wich picture do you speak about, because conception has been precise to avoid those kind of thing (sorry for my poor english, or my frenglish !)
    I am referring to the picture on the facebook page with the packed scrubber with the lid removed. It shows exposed screen holes on the inner and outer surfaces which could lead to potential bypass. The absorbent material also seems a little too course for a small radial scrubber like that.
    That is why I am interested in seeing test results.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

DeepDevilDiver Mistral Gagnant is an unknown quantity at this point Mistral Gagnant's Avatar
    TRITON

DDD

It's only pictures, and if i took a picture with just enough lime, you couldn't see it's radial. Secondly, if you look at the picture with the spring, you can see the top part has a cylinder inside more taller than normally to avoid what you're speaking about.
    Finally, i and other diver rebreathe on it from several month, and we still alive. Test will show on paper that every thing is find about sizing. You can't make an idea just with pictures ;)

Thanks for your interest either (i'm not sure about all my vocabulary and sentence in english, sorry if i'm not so gently)

RBW Member Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy is a glorious beacon of light Chris Kennedy's Avatar
    GAF mccr,rEvoII

Dolphin,Pelagian

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I am referring to the picture on the facebook page with the packed scrubber with the lid removed. It shows exposed screen holes on the inner and outer surfaces which could lead to potential bypass. The absorbent material also seems a little too course for a small radial scrubber like that.
    That is why I am interested in seeing test results.
    Don't see a problem with gas bypass. I think the procedure is shown well in next couple of pics . Screen goes on after fill, then top plate with springs is pushed home and locked . This plate seals inner o'ring and outer o'ring seals in against outer ring of scrubber so gas should not bypass.

New Member sidis8 is an unknown quantity at this point sidis8's Avatar
    MK 15, MK 15.5

Is the ostc computer hard wired ?

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidis8  View Original Post
    Is the ostc computer hard wired ?
    Looks like OSTC HUD is hard wired, then OSTC Mk 3 is optical link from HUD for deco info.
    Simon A

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast