+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subsurface 3.0

Nun auch ein Tütenatmer TheTallGerman is an unknown quantity at this point TheTallGerman's Avatar
    JJ #96

Subsurface 3.0

Subsurface is free and open source dive log software which get huge improvements for rebreather divers in the current release 3.0. It not only supports Shearwater computers and CCR in general but also provide some basic dive planning. We plan to enhance this much further in later releases, so please come up with your feedback, questions, bug reports (if any and wishes for future releases. Come back to this post, send me a PM or use one of the official channels...

PS: Find the Tec settings in a separate menu in the preferences dialog, I would suggest to check every single of the options in there.
    PPS: As many guys spent a good amount of their free time (and furthermore: skipped diving) to providing this software for you I'd really appreciate if you have a closer look

Further Information, downloads and so on at:

Subsurface 3.0 has been released | SubsurfaceSubsurface
    Last edited by TheTallGerman; 21st February 2013 at 19:35.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Subsurface 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallGerman  View Original Post
    Subsurface is free and open source dive log software which get huge improvements for rebreather divers in the current release 3.0. It not only supports Shearwater computers and CCR in general but also provide some basic dive planning. We plan to enhance this much further in later releases, so please come up with your feedback, questions, bug reports (if any and wishes for future releases. Come back to this post, send me a PM or use one of the official channels...

PS: Find the Tec settings in a separate menu in the preferences dialog, I would suggest to check every single of the options in there.
    PPS: As many guys spent a good amount of their free time (and furthermore: skipped diving) to providing this software for you I'd really appreciate if you have a closer look

Further Information, downloads and so on at:

Subsurface 3.0 has been released | SubsurfaceSubsurface
    Hi Jan, dich hab ich schon lange zeit nicht mehr gehört oder gesehen, kommst u zum Tec Event, oder bist du in Östereich im September ???

Long Time mate that we have see us, are you joining us at the Tec Event??

Nun auch ein Tütenatmer TheTallGerman is an unknown quantity at this point TheTallGerman's Avatar
    JJ #96

OT: Sure, I'll be at Thuner See (Have been there every event so far, please block a parking lot right at Fischbalme for me!) and will try to make it up to Attersee as well...

//Jan

Update: No, please show me the place where the car is missing, just the the video from crazy Richard
    Last edited by TheTallGerman; 21st February 2013 at 20:06.

RBW Member moonriver is an unknown quantity at this point moonriver's Avatar
    Inspiration

Subsurface 3.0

Wouldn't work with my predator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JJ #96

Quote Originally Posted by moonriver  View Original Post
    Wouldn't work with my predator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Why not? Should be, mine does.

Whats your environment? Please have a look to the user manual also describing how to identify the correct port to communicate with....

//Jan

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallGerman  View Original Post
    OT: Sure, I'll be at Thuner See (Have been there every event so far, please block a parking lot right at Fischbalme for me!) and will try to make it up to Attersee as well...

//Jan

Update: No, please show me the place where the car is missing, just the the video from crazy Richard
    Both things are booked...

JJ #96

We just released 3.0.1 fixing some issues especially running on Windows and Macintosh.
    • Several bug fixes for importing log files from other divelog software; especially imports from DivingLog should work much better now, but we also added new importer functions for UDDF and UDCF.
    • Binary packages for Windows and Mac both had additional issues with importing from other divelogs; those have been addressed
    • Fixes for SAC calculation and gas volume estimates at high pressures (air and nitrox are NOT ideal gases in the physics sense)
    • Added Help link to the online user manual
    • Improved the user manual
    • random other bug fixes

Subsurface 3.0.1 has been released | Subsurface
    Last edited by TheTallGerman; 26th February 2013 at 22:00.

JJ #96

Thx to the overwhelming feedback we just realesed 3.0.2. If you downloaded CC related dives from Shearwater Predator (or other CC capable dive computers) with 3.0.1 or before please consider to download them again as it could (!) happen that some of your po2 data are wrong.

Subsurface 3.0.2 has been released | Subsurface

+ Reply to Thread