+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RBW has a NEW OWNER

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: RBW has a NEW OWNER

Many thanks to Curt and Linda for all the work and time here on RBW. Good Luck to Peter and a good start with RBW.

Owner
    PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis is a jewel in the rough PSotis's Avatar
    Revo,Optima, Prism, Meg, Pos 7

Kiss,Evo, Sentinel,Pathfinder,

Curt,

thanks for making this amazing opportunity available to me. Rebreather World is a dynamic forum that is bringing together many people from around the world.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope you continue to share your diving adventures with us on RBW and TDS.

Peter

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

RBW has a NEW OWNER

Congrats Peter, Curt and Linda! Good luck to all of you in the future.
    -Capt Tom McCarthy
    Stone Rust | East Coast Wreck Diving
    SF2 | rEvo
    Training | Charters | Equipment

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Wow!! Dident see this coming, good luck Curt and Linda. I have spoken with Peter a bunch of times, all I can say is couldent have gone to a better guy.
    Good luck Peter.

Effective date?

Cave Country Dive Shop Jim Wyatt is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Wyatt's Avatar
    rEvo

This has been a GREAT forum to peruse over the past few years & I am sure it will continue to be a valuable resource to new and experienced rebreather diver as well.

Congrats Curt, Linda and Peter.

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Congrats to both parties! Dive on!

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Congratulations to all parties.
    Curt, that means you will have more time to report on all your dive explorations?
    Linda: please, please, please keep up your witty remarks! They are one of the best on both forums!!!

RBW Member SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver will become famous soon enough SlowDiver's Avatar
    Hammerhead Hybrid

RBW has a NEW OWNER

Congratulations Curt for the past years providing us with the forum know as Rebreather World. Even though you have set the bar high the right person has took the helm to carry it to the next level.

Fred Summerlin aka SlowDiver

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by qazwsx  View Original Post
    Effective date?

Effective immediately

I have agreed to help with admin situations for several months to come.

Even though Peter now owns the keys, freeing up lots of my responsibilities, I am not planning on disappearing into the woodwork.

As in the past, I am planning on continuing to produce the dive equipment product videos, DEMA videos, and exploration documentaries.

Peter and I will be working together on up-coming workshops, CCR classes, dive destinations, photo video seminars, etc…

We have lots in the works, so be prepared for much more from RBW, TDS, Advanced Diver Magazine, Cave Alliance, and the ADM Foundation.