+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jj-bov lp connection

RBW Member Fritzson.Meg is an unknown quantity at this point Fritzson.Meg's Avatar
    Megalodon

Jj-bov lp connection

Hi

Any one out there that can tell me what the male lp thread on the jj bov is.
    Need to get a quick disconnect that fits on it.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Re: Jj-bov lp connection

It's the same as any standard second stage ....9/16 male.

FD

RBW Member Fritzson.Meg is an unknown quantity at this point Fritzson.Meg's Avatar
    Megalodon

Unhappy Re: Jj-bov lp connection

So now i have gotten 2 different answers one here and one in another forum.

Can some one confirm 9/16 or 3/8.

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

If you want to put a disconnect between the BOV and the hose, the fitting is the same as a standard 2nd stage, 9/16 UNF.
    Simon A

RBW Member opheim is on a distinguished road opheim is on a distinguished road opheim's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzson.Meg  View Original Post
    So now i have gotten 2 different answers one here and one in another forum.

Can some one confirm 9/16 or 3/8.
    At the BOV it's 9/16.

3/8 is "the other end" of the hose, the one that usually goes into a regulator first stage. So it all depends on where you want to put the qc. As Simon said - if you want to put it directly on the BOV, it'll be 9/16. If you'd rather have it by your chest d-ring, you may want to opt for the 3/8 (or convert to NPT for use with QC6's for example), running a standard 9/16F-3/8M regulator hose from the BOV.

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

You specified in your question "the male LP thread on a JJ BOV", thus my answer of 9/16 male.

FD

Megalodon

Talking Re: Jj-bov lp connection

Thanks. No I can please my order and be sure to get what I expect.

Matt Matt_Camp is an unknown quantity at this point Matt_Camp's Avatar
    Drager Ray mCCR, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by firemandiver  View Original Post
    You specified in your question "the male LP thread on a JJ BOV", thus my answer of 9/16 male.

FD
    +1

+ Reply to Thread