+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Palau Siren trip

Brian Mecklem Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7 will become famous soon enough Brian7's Avatar
    PRISM 2, EXPLORER

PRISM TOPAZ

Palau Siren trip

Just came home from another great trip on the Palau Siren liveaboard. This is not for those who are after the extreme tech side of CCR diving, more 'recreational' CCR diving under the latest terminology.

I was the only CCR diver on the trip however always received excellent support from the crew and boosted O2 as needed with a smile. They also supplied Sofnolime which avoided the hassle of transporting myself.
    My Prism2 performed well over multiple dives/days. Experiences like this make me realize why I enjoy diving rebreathers so much.

My better half dived OC this time however hopefully her new Explorer will be
    available for our next trip.

Brian
    Brian Mecklem
    PADI & TDI INSTRUCTOR - HOLLIS PRISM2 ; EXPLORER; PRISM TOPAZ

REBREATHER TRAINING WHITSUNDAYS
    Hollis rebreather sales, service & training
    www.rebreathertraining.com.au
    info@rebreathertraining.com.au

There is always a "maybe" CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU has a spectacular aura about CFU's Avatar
    rEvo Micro FT RMS

Inspiration

Cool Re: Palau Siren trip

Quote Originally Posted by Brian7  View Original Post
    Just came home from another great trip on the Palau Siren liveaboard. This is not for those who are after the extreme tech side of CCR diving, more 'recreational' CCR diving under the latest terminology.

I was the only CCR diver on the trip however always received excellent support from the crew and boosted O2 as needed with a smile. They also supplied Sofnolime which avoided the hassle of transporting myself.
    My Prism2 performed well over multiple dives/days. Experiences like this make me realize why I enjoy diving rebreathers so much.

My better half dived OC this time however hopefully her new Explorer will be
    available for our next trip.

Brian

That's great to hear! My wife and I just booked 10 days on the Fiji Siren in October with our two rEvos!

Cheers

Christian

+ Reply to Thread