+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for 80kg of Sofnolime in Bali

RBW Member slyons is an unknown quantity at this point slyons's Avatar

Re: Looking for 80kg of Sofnolime in Bali

Buy Intersorb 812 from Damo at DKG Drysuits. Should work out much cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris  View Original Post
    Hi All

I need supplied about 80kg of Sorb in Bali during August, prefer being able to pick it up in Denpasar or up the East Coast, best price so far is $15 per kg, I think that's just ridiculous.

I can ship it from Perth prior to the trip but really can't be arsed with 3rd world customs agents.

Any help and pricing would be appreciated

Cheers
    Chriso

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Looking for 80kg of Sofnolime in Bali

Quote Originally Posted by slyons  View Original Post
    Still got to get it into Indonesia. I do sometimes think whether I should see about a licence, but at the end of the day, I got used to just paying what it costs for the sorb in country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RBW Member Goferrin99 is an unknown quantity at this point Goferrin99's Avatar
    Nil

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1w  View Original Post
    I do sometimes think whether I should see about a license
    We dont need a sorb license...we need a boat!!

Buy one of those instead!!

Dalış Bahane Alem Şahane teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali is just really nice teomannaskali's Avatar

Why not make a list of contacts in various countries. Since they are already rebreather divers they should have O2 sorb etc sorted out. And in the worst case they can give you a best price number so you know that you are getting ripped of buy even years of research could not have made it any cheaper. Teoman PS: I have EAC's O2 and Sorb and willing to share with anyone who finds their way to my part of the world.

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Looking for 80kg of Sofnolime in Bali

Are you looking at a distributer in Asia? Singapore or Indonesia specifically, but I guess Thailand has a market.
    Dave

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Already talking to Damo, however once we ship it from the East coast of Australia to the West Cost the cost just sky rockets and puts it at about the same price as Sofnolime, internal road freight in this country is akin to piracy.

I am working with Damo at the possibility of shipping pallets from you guys direct into Western Australia, we have around 100 Rebreathers in this State and only one source for Sofnolime and though they look after us I would love to see Intersorb here as well.

As for South East Asia would be great to see a distributor for Intersorb in Bali, anywhere near Denpasar or up the East Coast would be outstanding then if some of the resorts threw in a booster and some O2 I think this area would become the new mecca for Australian CCR divers.

We are currently doing some test trips with various resorts to see how they handle the logistics of CCR's but having to cart up a booster and cylinders, let alone sourcing sorb is proving to be a real PITA.

Cheers
    Chriso
    Last edited by Chris; 21st February 2013 at 01:03.

Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

Wink Re: Looking for 80kg of Sofnolime in Bali

Already talking to Damo, however once we ship it from the East coast of Australia to the West Cost the cost just sky rockets and puts it at about the same price as Sofnolime, internal road freight in this country is akin to piracy.

I am working with Damo at the possibility of shipping pallets from you guys direct into Western Australia, we have around 100 Rebreathers in this State and only one source for Sofnolime and though they look after us I would love to see Intersorb here as well.

As for South East Asia would be great to see a distributor for Intersorb in Bali, anywhere near Denpasar or up the East Coast would be outstanding then if some of the resorts threw in a booster and some O2 I think this area would become the new mecca for Australian CCR divers.

We are currently doing some test trips with various resorts to see how they handle the logistics of CCR's but having to cart up a booster and cylinders, let alone sourcing sorb is proving to be a real PITA.

Cheers
    Chriso
    Do we need more Aussie CCR Divers?
    I did see an new resort at Tulamben with cylinders, sorb and a booster. Alba I think? Also, Orca at Candidasa (and have rEvo tanks). It would be good if the centres got together on a bulk buy and imported it. Actually, shipping from Jakarta to Bali or anywhere isn't hugely expensive and it may be easier to get stuff into Jakarta easier than Denpasar.

RBW Member slyons is an unknown quantity at this point slyons's Avatar

We have a re-seller in Papete and one in Singapore but would be interested to find one in Bali if it made sense.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
    Chriso

RBW Member Goferrin99 is an unknown quantity at this point Goferrin99's Avatar
    Nil

Hi All

I need supplied about 80kg of Sorb in Bali during August, prefer being able to pick it up in Denpasar or up the East Coast, best price so far is $15 per kg, I think that's just ridiculous.

I can ship it from Perth prior to the trip but really can't be arsed with 3rd world customs agents.

Any help and pricing would be appreciated

Cheers
    Chriso
    Chris,

How did this story end? Did you get a better deal for sorb DDP Bali?

Cheers

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2