+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obesity, Fitness and Diving

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: Obesity, Fitness and Diving

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    Chris,

I need to look at what degree and what type of alcohol (if any) has an effect on one's lipid profile. If it improves it, enjoy the pint:). Are you suggesting that British food still has not improved over the years???

The food has improved, just not the divers preference for cornish pasties, steak pies and bacon sandwiches washed down with a few pints of bitter :)

MarkF CaddyDoc is an unknown quantity at this point CaddyDoc's Avatar
    rEvoIII micro

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    The food has improved, just not the divers preference for cornish pasties, steak pies and bacon sandwiches washed down with a few pints of bitter :)
    Damn it man!
    There is no need to start trash talking about bacon sandwiches and beer.
    Frank Wasson will never forgive you if he finds out. ;)

RBW Member floridakid is an unknown quantity at this point floridakid's Avatar
    APECS Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    What's wrong with that? Lol

It's true that all that fatty stuff is probably bad, but that is why you wash it down with the bitter so the antioxidants cancel the bad stuff out, right?

Me personally, I am currently enjoying my post-dive gin, which I have found instrumental in improving my mood post dive and permits me to have even more restful sleep after a day of diving, lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2