+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Singapore to Koh Samui-July 1

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Singapore to Koh Samui-July 1

I'm planning to go out with TechThailand on July 1, leaving from Singapore and diving our way to Koh Samui for 13 days or so. I'm all set with airline tickets, deposit, etc.

Is anyone else on this board planning to go or thinking about going on the same trip?

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Re: Singapore to Koh Samui-July 1

I'm considering it, but will depend on my current proejct situation and roster. I should know more by the end of April and will decide then I think.

I was going to go on the June pow/repluse trip, but thats unlikely to run apparently. Well not with both wrecks anyway.

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Quote Originally Posted by s115  View Original Post
    I'm considering it, but will depend on my current proejct situation and roster. I should know more by the end of April and will decide then I think.

I was going to go on the June pow/repluse trip, but thats unlikely to run apparently. Well not with both wrecks anyway.
    Hi Guys

Glad to hear that you are coming out to dive with us or thinking about it, I would just like to take this opportunity to inform you that the 3rd June trip to the Repulse and POW will be going ahead as originally planned, I love the POW myself and have had some rippers of dives on it, yes it's slightly deeper than the Repulse, and it does take more time to get a feel for her, but when conditions are right it's a very rewarding dive.
    The 1st of July trip will also take us to dive both these wrecks and other WW2 wrecks all the way up into Thailand.

Regards

Stuey

RBW Member s115 is an unknown quantity at this point s115's Avatar
    Meg Apecs/SW

Damn Stuey, now you have just confused me with the options haha
    I will have to wait until the end of April to decide unfortunately (work getting in the way of fun!). Could you let me know if either trip gets down to the last couple of places before then please

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Quote Originally Posted by s115  View Original Post
    Damn Stuey, now you have just confused me with the options haha
    I will have to wait until the end of April to decide unfortunately (work getting in the way of fun!). Could you let me know if either trip gets down to the last couple of places before then please
    Hi mate, no worries I'll let you know, there's also two other guys in the position as yourself, bloody work eh!!
    Cheers
    Stuey

RBW Member DirtyB is an unknown quantity at this point DirtyB's Avatar
    inspo

Hello guys,

Stuey doesn't know this yet but i'm looking at flights down to Singapore as i right this and am just waiting for deposit money to clear into my account for the July 1st trip, Singapore--->Samui.

This will be my first big (Deep) wreck trip on a CCR so will also be doing my Hypoxic Trimix ticket the first few dives of trip. Saying i was seriously excited doesn't even cut it!

Anyway, would be great to meet people off the forum, keep me posted if you're in!

All the best

Bryan

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Sorry to hijack the thread but if any of you guys coming to Singapore in July is keen to try dive the rEvo rebreather in the pool please PM me. Just a nominal fee to cover some of the costs.

Cheers!
    Davy

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Davydive  View Original Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread but if any of you guys coming to Singapore in July is keen to try dive the rEvo rebreather in the pool please PM me. Just a nominal fee to cover some of the costs.

Cheers!
    Davy
    A bit cheeky Davy...........

+ Reply to Thread