+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caving and diving - new torch needed

RBW Member Janeybick is an unknown quantity at this point Janeybick's Avatar

Caving and diving - new torch needed

For the last 9 years I've been using a dual beam niterider torch. It's been brilliant bacause I'm both a diver and a (dry) caver, so does me for both (helmet mounted with the pack on a belt for caving, in my evo pocket and hand mounted for diving). As a good Yorkshire lass, I don't like spending money so this is (was) a definite bonus. Sadly, it's now died a death and even my industrial sparky can't fix it, so needs replacing. It looks like niterider are no more so wondering if anyone can suggest a reasonably priced replacement that can be shipped to NZ? Thanks

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Arrow Re: Caving and diving - new torch needed

Quote Originally Posted by Janeybick  View Original Post
    For the last 9 years I've been using a dual beam niterider torch. It's been brilliant bacause I'm both a diver and a (dry) caver, so does me for both (helmet mounted with the pack on a belt for caving, in my evo pocket and hand mounted for diving). As a good Yorkshire lass, I don't like spending money so this is (was) a definite bonus. Sadly, it's now died a death and even my industrial sparky can't fix it, so needs replacing. It looks like niterider are no more so wondering if anyone can suggest a reasonably priced replacement that can be shipped to NZ? Thanks
    Do a search for Packhorse on here he's a kiwi

Doing What Works jcook is an unknown quantity at this point jcook's Avatar
    Sidemount Meg

Re: Caving and diving - new torch needed

Underwater Light Dude lights are awesome, I got an LD-26 about 6 months ago and it is brighter than a 35w HID. I know you can get them shipped over to kiwi-land. You might even be able to order the light head by itself even (I think its called the LD-25).

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Janeybick  View Original Post
    ....... Sadly, it's now died a death and even my industrial sparky can't fix it...............
    I bet I can!

Dive LIghts By Packhorse

RBW Member komni is an unknown quantity at this point komni's Avatar
    MEGALODON

satori

Check this NEW torchs suitable for diving AND cavediving
    Geotere

New Member Andyg is an unknown quantity at this point Andyg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by komni  View Original Post
    Check this NEW torchs suitable for diving AND cavediving
    Geotere
    Looks good, like the versatility of it.
    Well done.

Andy

RBW Member whodunit68 is an unknown quantity at this point whodunit68's Avatar
    Revo, O2ptima

I'm with the vote for Under Water Light Dude. There is a brand new canister released 2 days ago to dealers....there are some really cool features that will change the market.

Full Disclosure: Mann Overboard, LLC (Mann OverboardMann Overboard /) is a distributer for UWLD.

+ Reply to Thread