+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Golem Gear Flex CCRs in action in Tasmania

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Golem Gear Flex CCRs in action in Tasmania

Awesome video from a very cool exploration project in Tasmania. Wet Mules team used Golem Flex CCRs. They were performing in some very demanding conditions. Cold, deep and very silty. The cave formations are breath taking, though. Too bad that the cave does not "go" (yet).

from Richard Harris on Vimeo.

In January 2013 we attempted to push the second sump of Junee again. The distant part of the sump is blocked by a rock collapse which prevents access to the theoretical Junee "Master Cave" beyond. Several divers have looked at the rockpile but failed to find a way on. Sadly, this attempt by our group failed again.

However in the process, numerous dives were performed on the new Golem Gear Flex rebreather and what I believe to be the first video of the second sump was captured. This part of the video may be a little long and boring for some viewers but will be of interest to those who have dived the sump, and those who plan to visit in future.

Jakub
    Golem Gear ShopKeeper
    www.golemgear.com

Dark, cold and wet.
    DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Golem Gear Flex CCRs in action in Tasmania

Very good. Congrats to the team!

RBW Member trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Meg

That was awesome guys, never seen anyone trying to push thru piles of rock like you guys were doing , looks like a very interesting cave system , 7dec Brrrr , now that's cold.
    Gives us more!

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Very interesting guys! Thanks for posting!

RBW Member nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle will become famous soon enough nwindle's Avatar

Does anyone know when it can be puchased with the hammerhead electronics and cost.

I have not seen anything on the golem gear site

Supporting Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

Golem Gear Flex CCRs in action in Tasmania

There is another post with pre orders for Flex with hammerhead electronics.
    Anthony Tedeschi
    Narc'ed Diving
    Instagram: @narceddiving

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by nwindle  View Original Post
    Does anyone know when it can be puchased with the hammerhead electronics and cost.

Here's the link:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=45009

We're taking orders now - and gearing up for Production, so order soon!

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by nwindle  View Original Post

Perhaps Golem Gear does not want to tarnish their reputation with such garbage.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

I have recently been told that my post are "useless crap", feel free to ignore me!

Is that politically correct enough for you wimps?

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Wink Re: Golem Gear Flex CCRs in action in Tasmania

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Perhaps Golem Gear does not want to tarnish their reputation with such garbage.

RBW Member waz2068 is an unknown quantity at this point waz2068's Avatar
    Inspo Classic MCCR

Classic Kiss

Hi guys. Next time anyone comes to Tassie with RBs drop us a line as there is a small but growing Rebreather movement here in Tas. Who knows you may need some pack mules.

Regards Waz