+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New RBW Logo

RBW Member bcdiverdennis is an unknown quantity at this point bcdiverdennis's Avatar

Re: New RBW Logo

very nice

RBW Member bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer is a jewel in the rough bowzer's Avatar
    rEvo

Damn, that's some bad air... Didn't know narcosis got that bad. Did you fill your tanks next to a hash house?

All kidding aside looks great. Wish I could draw...

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

What's interesting to me is that I asked Curt to entertain the idea of pressure cleaning the house before his next trip....he said he had a lot of computer work! REALLY CURT....

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    What's interesting to me is that I asked Curt to entertain the idea of pressure cleaning the house before his next trip....he said he had a lot of computer work! REALLY CURT....
    Must have been a critical update! :)

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

You've got to love it! (or better: You've got to love him:):)

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

I know all the married guys on the forum will vouch that Curt was helping us this afternoon. Thanks for the assistance Curt!

RBW Member Crazydiver44 is an unknown quantity at this point Crazydiver44's Avatar
    I search new unit after Vision

New RBW Logo

Nice....

RBW Member MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent will become famous soon enough MeRodent's Avatar
    rEvo micro FT

New RBW Logo

I'm guessing he was thinking of the size of chamber he would have to build to fit the house inside.

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

Playing favorites with the brands aren't we? Not that I'm complaining-I think I've got all of it but the green tanks.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

New RBW Logo

He made that drawing in hi's 5 min break between the work. We all know your work is much more efficient if you take a break every few hours. :)

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2