+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Mauritius

Hello from Mauritius

Hi everyone,

I've joined the forum a couple of months ago before trying a rebreather in order to gather as much information as possible *stalking* regarding this type of diving. I finally took the plunge, got certified and bought my first rebreather, an APD Evo.

Last Saturday was my first dive in Mauritius together with all my fellow bubble makers. I'm possibly the only rebreather diver on the island but hopefully this will change future.

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing your experience and passion.

Safe Diving,

Shayan

Supporting Member Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Hey was in Mauritius last winter.
    Indeed I didn't bring my unit as O2 was a bit difficult to get and had sadly to dive OC.
    How easy is it to get 100% O2 ?

Re: Hello from Mauritius

Hi Chris, where did you dive? O2 is very easy to get and really cheap as well. There's a gas supplier next to where I work, I get my tanks filled there. But I'm currently looking for a booster so that I can do my own fills. If your coming back any time soon let me know, it would be nice to have a rebreather buddy over here

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Bonjour Maurice !
    Bienvenu, welcome.
    I'm hoping to get there there next year. I'll let you know.
    Best
    Philippe

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

Supporting Member Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Hello from Mauritius

Was on the east coast and hotel organised so nothing very exciting
    Next time I ll get in touch with you !

+ Reply to Thread