+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whales at 55m Somewhere off Maui

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

Whales at 55m Somewhere off Maui

This was filmed by a friend of mine. I figured I would share it here since its rebreathering and all. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did sadly I was 5000 miles away at the time so no way I could have been involved.

RBW Member Hank Scorpio is an unknown quantity at this point Hank Scorpio's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Re: Whales at 55m Somewhere off Maui

Shame you missed it....very cool

RBW Member theDiver has a little shameless behaviour in the past theDiver's Avatar
    Poseidon Discovery MKVI

Wow

Would love to Dive with whales

David Carden cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr is on a distinguished road cardysnr's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg 2.7SW, AP Vision+, JJ-CCR

Very cool dive .....

RBW Member priestlay is an unknown quantity at this point priestlay's Avatar
    Wow just wow!

RBW Member bhtmec2 is an unknown quantity at this point bhtmec2's Avatar
    MK15

That was great. Wish I could see something like that...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Great video - Can anyone else talk that well and be understood?

Christian Rasmussen depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth is just really nice depth's Avatar

Wow! What a fantastic sight.

I think we will see more of these videos in the future thanks to GoPro and competitors...

Thanks for posting...

/Christian

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Thumbs up Re: Whales at 55m Somewhere off Maui

Bloody brilliant! and so many at one time. An experience of a lifetime. Great footage - I was screaming nearly as uch as the divers were!

Congregating for migration maybe? And thinking about the jap whale "research" fleet they have to run the gauntlet of.

RBW Member Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75 will become famous soon enough Chris75's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Fantastic 👏

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast