+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: De-Ox vs. Narkedat Cell Checker

RBW Member SilentDive is an unknown quantity at this point SilentDive's Avatar

De-Ox vs. Narkedat Cell Checker

Good morning guys;

I'm interested to buy a new cell checker.

What do you prefer between the following? and why?
    I'm really frustrated at the decision....

DE-OX ® CHECK: test oxygen sensors under pressure - Temc

Cell Checker©

Thanks for any advise!!!

RBW Member offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro's Avatar
    rEvo, FGT, Boris

Meg

Re: De-Ox vs. Narkedat Cell Checker

It's an easy question! The De-OX can check the cells with air or oxygen and you get the response time in milliseconds..

Silent diver

Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by offpro  View Original Post
    It's an easy question! The De-OX can check the cells with air or oxygen and you get the response time in milliseconds..
    + 1

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Both will allow you to check in oxygen or air, but oxygen is your ideal test gas of course.

I went with the Narked@90 large cell checker and couldn't be happier. Apart from the hardware, the software is important too, so you can see where you cells are sitting at. The Narked@90 software provides 12 plot points in the graph, so you get a very accurate visual representation of cell voltage linearity, from what I've seen, the Ox one only seems to offer 3 plot points. Narked@90 are second to none on after sales questions/support. The build quality of the unit is superb, such so that it has won awards and is used by the military. They have an optional cable that allows you to check your controller too and it all comes in a nice Storm hard case.

RBW Member offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro's Avatar
    rEvo, FGT, Boris

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by jasace  View Original Post
    Both will allow you to check in oxygen or air, but oxygen is your ideal test gas of course.
    How high presure can you have in the narked pot?

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

I do not own either of these cell checkers, but have used both of them a few times. Although the Narked@90 one does not give response times, I find it to be overall easier and faster to use. If I was to actually spend my money to buy one, I would lean towards this one for those two reasons.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

I have recently been told that my post are "useless crap", feel free to ignore me!

Is that politically correct enough for you wimps?

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

RBW Member SilentDive is an unknown quantity at this point SilentDive's Avatar

Thanks guys for your advice.
    I think to spend my money versus narkedat90...more plot points, better quality, better price...better support...better software on pc!
    unfortunately de-ox in my opinion have a bad marketing policy: even a cent of discount...de-ox check looks like a prototype...customer care does not always available...
    Last edited by SilentDive; 24th January 2013 at 06:48.

RBW Member Davedagc is an unknown quantity at this point Davedagc's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

AP vision, Poseidon, Meg, Sen

I have just bought the narked at 90 large cell checker and I have to say it is very simply an easy to use I could not be happier !!

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Quote Originally Posted by offpro  View Original Post
    how high presure can you have in the narked pot?
    2ata.

JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

Quote Originally Posted by SilentDive  View Original Post
    Thanks guys for your advice.
    I think to spend my money versus narkedat90...more plot points, better quality, better price...better support...better software on pc!
    unfortunately de-ox in my opinion have a bad marketing policy: even a cent of discount...de-ox check looks like a prototype...customer care does not always available...
    I haven't seen the De-Ox one myself, but have seen some plots from it. You won't be disappointed with your choice of the Narked@90 one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast