+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to rebreathers

RBW Member Tom48 is an unknown quantity at this point Tom48's Avatar

New to rebreathers

Hello,
    I have not yet taken the leap into rebreathers, but am getting ready to. This looks like a good place to learn more, so as to avoid bad choices. I am looking at the Poseidon MkVI as a unit to get started on. Any advice?
    I live in the Great Lakes region, and will be doing the typical cold, dark Great Lakes dives.

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: New to rebreathers

Welcome - I would recommend spending some time researching all of the units available including some time with an instructor on some try and dives. Dive profile, dive sites, and dive buddies all figure into the equation as well and current and future certification plans.

+ Reply to Thread