+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iDeco & iDeco Pro

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Question iDeco & iDeco Pro

Hi guys & Gals,
    I have iDECO & iDECOPRO on my iPhone3GS all was good,
    I have now updated the Phone to a iPhone5.
    The iDecoPro is fine it's the STD iDeco only displays info in the old Language
    I have a New Phone i'd like the App to Display info in the New Metric Language :D
    Anyone else had this issue & fixed it?

RBW Member happy58900 is an unknown quantity at this point happy58900's Avatar
    Kiss !Kiss / GAF Hammerhead

Re: iDeco & iDeco Pro

I know how to fix it Rick stop buying new toys

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

What u need iDeco for if you have iDecoPro?

Sorry, I only have iDecoPro, so i dont know the difference, but in my world, it sounds like iDeco is a lite version of iDecoPro?

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppe_E  View Original Post
    What u need iDeco for if you have iDecoPro?

Sorry, I only have iDecoPro, so i dont know the difference, but in my world, it sounds like iDeco is a lite version of iDecoPro?
    It is The free version I think.

Sent from my rEvodream using Tapatalk

RBW Member matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane will become famous soon enough matt crane's Avatar
    Evolution+

Inspo Vision, Inspo Classic

Go to general settings change to metric.

At least it should be that easy I think.

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Thumbs down Re: iDeco & iDeco Pro

Quote Originally Posted by matt crane  View Original Post
    Go to general settings change to metric.
    At least it should be that easy I think.
    Yes done this a few times it still gives the info in Imperial measurements

I Make Stuff! sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Rickoz  View Original Post
    Yes done this a few times it still gives the info in Imperial measurements
    Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling? (I've had to do this a few times with other apps after updates)

RBW Member Inverted_Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_Diver's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Do you know if he still maintains the free version or is making updates to the Pro version?

I love iDeco Pro, but I haven't seen an update in some time. From Apple's website the last update was October 14, 2011.

His iDecoPro website has been either hacked or taken over by what appears to be a Japanese company selling iPhone stuff?

Still great software, but possible he's not actively maintaining it.

I believe he's a rebreather diver however, maybe he can enlighten us?

I Make Stuff! sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail has a spectacular aura about sunkmail's Avatar
    KISS Classic

I believe he was injured fairly significantly and needed to take time to heal. From what I have heard, there is an update planned, but with no release date yet.

Though, I could be completely off on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted_Diver  View Original Post
    Do you know if he still maintains the free version or is making updates to the Pro version?

I love iDeco Pro, but I haven't seen an update in some time. From Apple's website the last update was October 14, 2011.

His iDecoPro website has been either hacked or taken over by what appears to be a Japanese company selling iPhone stuff?

Still great software, but possible he's not actively maintaining it.

I believe he's a rebreather diver however, maybe he can enlighten us?

Classic KISS

Thumbs down Re: iDeco & iDeco Pro

Removed App, Updated iPhone to latest firmware, Reloaded App,
    Same problem. Same prob with another App too :'( Gotta luv Apples sometimes. Lucky the iDecoPro is fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast