+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Golem Gear/Hammerhead "Flex" CCR is here!

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Golem Gear/Hammerhead "Flex" CCR is here!

Hey all,

We're happy to announce the introduction of the Golem Gear/Juergensen Marine "Hammerhead Flex" Side-Mount CCR!

The unit features internal counterlungs, a unique Side-Mount DSV or BOV (available from Golem Gear), and the ability to use either Hammerhead Rev. C or D electronics.

We've had quite a few requests for this unit, and are pleased to announce a special price for pre-orders:

This SPECIAL for the Hammerhead Flex comes with:

Base with 2 Counterlungs
    Over Pressure Valve (OPV)
    Automatic Diluent Valve (ADV)
    Manual Add Valves
    Low Pressure Hoses
    22" Standard Breathing Hoses
    90 ° Hose Adaptor
    Side Mount DSV
    Straight Hose Adaptor
    Hammerhead Rev. C Electronics (w/ OLED display)
    Decompression Enabled
    Hammerhead DIVA
    O2 Sensor Harness

Some pictures below:

DSC_7008.jpg

DSC_7010.jpg

Flexswim1.jpg

Flexswim2.jpg

Flexswim3.jpg

Frame3.jpg

SM_BOV3.jpg

Special Price: $7,995

This Special is available for PRE-ORDERS only for the next 30 days. Delivery will take place after May 1st, 2013

(Pre-Orders accepted until February 9, 2013 - 100% deposit required)

Accessories for the Hammerhead Flex are available from Golem Gear.

Side Mount Training is available through ANDI (Joe Radomski) as well as Dive Addicts (Randy Thornton, Josh Thornton, and Michael Thornton)

as SideMount Instructors for TDI/ANDI.

Contact Juergensen Marine to place your order today!

Safe diving to all!

Kevin Juergensen
    Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Juergensen Marine - Home of the Hammerhead Closed Circuit Rebreather
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 11th January 2013 at 20:47. Reason: wrong photo

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: Golem Gear/Hammerhead "Flex" CCR is here!

Great news! Cannot wait to get my hands on it!
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Optima Dolphin

How much without any electronics?

Yes, serious question!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Mine is on the way! :)

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    How much without any electronics?

Yes, serious question!!
    Spare parts and accessories will be available on Golem website by the end of this week.
    Jakub
    Golem Gear ShopKeeper
    www.golemgear.com

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Mine is on the way! :)
    Sidemount eh'.

... and when you breath from it you instantly feel better about life. [The Hammerhead]

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Very nice, I just wished it didn't need $3000 worth of spheres!

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

It's Classified

Quote Originally Posted by scubamoody  View Original Post
    Very nice, I just wished it didn't need $3000 worth of spheres!
    Huh?? You don't need spheres for this....

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Huh?? You don't need spheres for this....
    I didn't think so. If you added a sphere it might be longer than your body.

My understanding is that you connect gases once you don the equipment.

... and when you breath from it you instantly feel better about life. [The Hammerhead]

RBW Member scubamoody is an unknown quantity at this point scubamoody's Avatar
    Cis Lunar Mk6

Oh, I thought this was based on the existing one that golem had developed where the dil and o2 cylinders were spheres mounted inside the tube, this way you would have the rebreather all on one side of your body and the bailout on the other, I guess this is a different design then the one I'm thinking of. In the photo I only see the tube on one side and what appears to be bailout on the other, so if it's not using the spheres where is the o2 and Dil located?
    Last edited by scubamoody; 10th January 2013 at 14:19.