+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evolution Wing

Supporting Member Luzian is an unknown quantity at this point Luzian's Avatar

Evolution Wing

Has anyone tried to fix the 22.5 kg Inspiration Wing, or a third party product, on the Evolution? Or is there some knowledge about the fact why APD does not sell the larger Wing with the Evolution? In general I like the Standard Wing but like some others I found out that a 16 kg Wing is not much if you have to pull of the unit on the surface to climb back into the boat.

Kind Regards

Luzian

Still Learning.... Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg's Avatar

Re: Evolution Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Luzian
    Has anyone tried to fix the 22.5 kg Inspiration Wing, or a third party product, on the Evolution? Or is there some knowledge about the fact why APD does not sell the larger Wing with the Evolution? In general I like the Standard Wing but like some others I found out that a 16 kg Wing is not much if you have to pull of the unit on the surface to climb back into the boat.

Kind Regards

Luzian
    According to the price list (a 590kB pdf) you can get a 22.5kg wing for the Evolution in place of the normal 16kg version. I have the 2005 price list if you would like a copy (the option is described on Page 1).

Ant S

Still Learning.... Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg has a spectacular aura about Ant Slegg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Slegg
    According to the price list (a 590kB pdf) you can get a 22.5kg wing for the Evolution in place of the normal 16kg version. I have the 2005 price list if you would like a copy (the option is described on Page 1).

Ant S
    Ignore that! - wrong page was looking at the Inspiration - It's been a long day!!!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

though you must be able to the harness fits the inspo as well does it not?

+ Reply to Thread