+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: custom made meg hud holder anyone?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

custom made meg hud holder anyone?

Hello guys,

i am interested to hear if anyone has made a custom made hud holder on the meg. i have so far had a pelagian bov on it, which i am very happy with, but have recently changed the clamps to bigger ones and i cant fit the hud holder ....

any ideas?

Spyros

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Re: custom made meg hud holder anyone?

What's the problem with the std one?? ISC have a long support which they have for use with the Drager FFM but the HUD is still outside the field of vision so I make this adapter which seems to work

HUD Stem AdapterCr.jpg

Regards,

Lance
    You can run but you can't hide!

ISC Appointed Megalodon Dealer for East Australia
    ISC Trained Megalodon & Pathfinder Trimix Instructor & Service Technician
    http://www.closedcircuitdivers.com.au
    info@closedcircuitdivers.com.au

RBW Member blackman is on a distinguished road blackman is on a distinguished road blackman's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

rEvo III hccr

Hey Lance you made one for yourself or you sell one that you make? If the latter im interested....

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Lance,
    Would you have part# for the longer hud holder?
    Best
    Philippe

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Philippe GERIN  View Original Post
    Lance,
    Would you have part# for the longer hud holder?
    Best
    Philippe
    Hi Philippe, This is it

HUD-Mount long-MP Long HUD mount for Drager breathing loop

Regards,

Lance

Quote Originally Posted by blackman  View Original Post
    Hey Lance you made one for yourself or you sell one that you make? If the latter im interested....

Hi blackman, Yes I do make them. They are $40.00 plus postage. I am out of stock at the moment but will have more ready shortly.

I came up with the idea to make an adapter so I can switch back to a half mask and the std HUD mount without needing to undo any clamps and it is as simple as fitting the HUD.

HUD Adapter.jpg

Regards,

Lance

RBW Member blackman is on a distinguished road blackman is on a distinguished road blackman's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

rEvo III hccr

Excellent it looks good I want one going to need it for my ffm.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Lance hi,

if i am not mistaken, in the 1st foto, the hud holder is different from the standard one that comes with the meg from ISC. can i have more details about that one? i think this is what i need ...
    Spyros

RBW Member trimix1965 is an unknown quantity at this point trimix1965's Avatar
    Meg

I thought I post some pic's for those who are interested.
    I have one of his Hud Holder for my FFM!

In this pic you can see the standed Hud holder .

This one showing the small extend that he makes you can adjust to suit angle, can honesty say it has great vision with my FFM.

Meggy Meg...

Thanks Trimix,

But my issue is that i cannot secure it with the clamps on the dvs/bov.... Maybe something that would secure as the meg bov style hud holder?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast