+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with Palm beach Poseidon MKVI CCR dives

RBW Member liljimmy is an unknown quantity at this point liljimmy's Avatar

Help with Palm beach Poseidon MKVI CCR dives

Hey all,
    Traveling to Florida Jupiter/ft lauderdale area 12-13 Jan and want to bring my MKVI. Anyone want to buddy up for some shore or boat dives?:)
    Additionally, does anyone know where I can rent/borrow some bottles 13 or 19 cuft and buy sofnolime cartridges? I'm thinking I'd like to hang out west palm or ft lauderdale.
    Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Jim

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: Help with Palm beach Poseidon MKVI CCR dives

Quote Originally Posted by liljimmy  View Original Post
    Hey all,
    Traveling to Florida Jupiter/ft lauderdale area 12-13 Jan and want to bring my MKVI. Anyone want to buddy up for some shore or boat dives?:)
    Additionally, does anyone know where I can rent/borrow some bottles 13 or 19 cuft and buy sofnolime cartridges? I'm thinking I'd like to hang out west palm or ft lauderdale.
    Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Jim
    Jim, contact Pompano Dive Center (954) 788-0208. They are a very rebreather friendly dive shop and might help you! Also, they might be able to get you the cartridges from AddHelium.com if you contact them ahead of time. Talk to Brian (I think he is the Manager) or Jeremy (owner). They might be able to accommodate you for 13's and bailouts.

Good luck and have fun!

Claudia

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Agreed! PDC is rebreather friendly and I witnessed several sized tanks when I was there about 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread