+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Howzit' from South Africa

New Member ShoalDiverSA is an unknown quantity at this point ShoalDiverSA's Avatar

'Howzit' from South Africa

Hi there from Durban, South Africa.

I found myself spending a lot of time on RBWorld Forums reading up on RB's, so I thought I would identify myself, rather than lurk in the background.

I am an active member of ScubaBoard, so you can find me over there too (with the same username).

I don't own a rebreather and with two small kids, I don't think I will in the near future. But I can dream - and learn a lot about the science in the meantime...

Cheers,

Andrew

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Re: 'Howzit' from South Africa

Hey Andrew, welcome to the dark side!

/Jonny

Monty Guest montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg's Avatar
    APOCALYPSE #032

Ray, Dolphin, PVR-BASC, IDA-71

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB
    Hey Andrew, welcome to the dark side!

/Jonny
    Howzit Andrew!

Welcome to RBW - I hope you enjoy your stay...

rgds
    monty
    (from Cape Town and I just had SUCH a stunning dive on the Smitswinkel bay wrecks)

New Member ShoalDiverSA is an unknown quantity at this point ShoalDiverSA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by montyg
    Howzit Andrew!

Welcome to RBW - I hope you enjoy your stay...

rgds
    monty
    (from Cape Town and I just had SUCH a stunning dive on the Smitswinkel bay wrecks)
    Monty,

I'm jealous - the Smitwinkelbaai wrecks is definitely one of my SCUBA to-do's. I will have to get a bit further along the training route before I can make the most of the dives. Oh, and buy a drysuit!!!

Cheers,

Andrew

Monty Guest montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg's Avatar
    APOCALYPSE #032

Ray, Dolphin, PVR-BASC, IDA-71

Quote Originally Posted by ShoalDiverSA
    Monty,

I'm jealous - the Smitwinkelbaai wrecks is definitely one of my SCUBA to-do's. I will have to get a bit further along the training route before I can make the most of the dives. Oh, and buy a drysuit!!!

Cheers,

Andrew
    You should make a plan to dive them with us and we'll take you for the "Grand Tour" - we swim all 5 wrecks in the bay on a single dive.

Our CMAS 3* students do that as a navigation excersize...

+ Reply to Thread