+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feast or Famine... I have returned.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Feast or Famine... I have returned.

I do not have a problem working 18 hour days.... Years ago I was working 18 hours a day because I was thriving.... then as I suspect for many of you it was 18 hours a day to survive. ME TO.

Things for me anyway are arcing in the right direction... And its back to thriving.

I miss you guys. Even the idiots.

So my new years resolution is two fold.

1: to rejoin this band of misfits on RBW
    2: back in the water.

Lastly, if anyone shows interest I'm itching to get back to planning a few trips.

I feel like I have been gone so long I have to ask, is the Apocalypse out now?
    Last edited by Monkey; 2nd January 2013 at 04:02.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: Feast or Famine... I have returned.

Oh... I almost forgot.... another long time been gone question..... Has DAVE been allowed back in?
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

RBW Member jeffgerritsen is an unknown quantity at this point jeffgerritsen's Avatar
    Megalodon

Optima

Monkey I've missed ya! Where ya been?

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Welcome back.

Head Dishwasher
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgerritsen  View Original Post
    Monkey I've missed ya! Where ya been?
    Well, I found out about this thing that I have never had before, called Net 30, and then Net 60, and then Net 120.

Then the butt hole pucker called "uncollectable"

Then my attorney introduced me to the concept of a "retainer"
    and all is better.

Life got in the way my friend.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Great to see you back...

I would reverse your priority below....

Other than Curt's battles with NACD.... Little has changed... People still don't know how to use the search before opening a new thread and always seem to ask the same thing...

But then there was that thread from Dr Mike as he was leaving the building...

That was entertaining...

And Jakub has a very cool new SM rebreather called the FLEX

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    I do not have a problem working 18 hour days.... Years ago I was working 18 hours a day because I was thriving.... then as I suspect for many of you it was 18 hours a day to survive. ME TO.

Things for me anyway are arcing in the right direction... And its back to thriving.

I miss you guys. Even the idiots.

So my new years resolution is two fold.

1: to rejoin this band of misfits on RBW
    2: back in the water.

Lastly, if anyone shows interest I'm itching to get back to planning a few trips.

I feel like I have been gone so long I have to ask, is the Apocalypse out now?
    Last edited by diverklondike; 2nd January 2013 at 13:22.

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Great to see you back...

I would reverse your priority below....

Other than Curt's battles with NACD.... Little has changed... People still don't know how to use the search before opening a new thread and always seem to ask the same thing...

But then there was that thread from Dr Mike as he was leaving the building...

That was entertaining...

And Jakub has a very cool new SM rebreather called the FLEX

And I won a rebreather...

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Welcome back.
    Cheers Ossi Italy

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

I feel like I have been gone so long ...
    You were gone?
    Oh... I almost forgot.... another long time been gone question..... Has DAVE been allowed back in?
    Err...I've seen a recent post of his on RBW and was wondering the same thing and more importantly....why?

Franco

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

Dave is hanging out
    these days. Looks a lot like RBW with fewer members.

Welcome back.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 2nd January 2013 at 20:13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast